THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

im feeling the red ones
mad.gif

Just a heads up. My local footaction is having a dope sale starting Thursday, so I assume other footactions will have the same deal. Seems like almost all of the am1 and am90 line will be a part of the sale, like all 3 of the neon rip stop pack if not all of the am1's will be priced at $39 and most of the am90's will be $59. Good luck peeps.

Just a heads up. My local footaction is having a dope sale starting Thursday, so I assume other footactions will have the same deal. Seems like almost all of the am1 and am90 line will be a part of the sale, like all 3 of the neon rip stop pack if not all of the am1's will be priced at $39 and most of the am90's will be $59. Good luck peeps.
NICE. My FA still has the Tokyo and Tianjin EM 90's sitting. I've been waiting to steal those. Snagged the AM1 Londons Sunday at the outlet for $55. Really like those.

Hope these hypervenoms are still around in a couple weeks.

Anyone know when they drop in the US?

US drop date unknown atm

Ok yeah thats what a site i follow said but they come with their dates late some times so wasnt sure. Damn i hope those euro sites hold them a lil longer. I got bigger things to handle first before i go buying sneakers

Ok yeah thats what a site i follow said but they come with their dates late some times so wasnt sure. Damn i hope those euro sites hold them a lil longer. I got bigger things to handle first before i go buying sneakers
tbh i dont think that the stock of venoms will hold for very long, because solebox is already halfway with their stock, when ive clicked on the site 30 mins ago while they got a FSR when BL posted the link

tbh i dont think that the stock of venoms will hold for very long, because solebox is already halfway with their stock, when ive clicked on the site 30 mins ago while they got a FSR when BL posted the link

I'm hoping some of the other overseas site will carry them. Just couldn't pull the trigger at the price SB had them for shipped. 43einhalb had a pretty good price but they were long gone.

Back
Top Bottom