THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not sure how sought after these are but some U.S.A colored AM1's for $55 in a size 8.5

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-1-shoe/pid-439119

EDIT: Just a guess, but i think the hypervenom am1's will drop in the U.S.
My greatest reason being that they have released the hypervenom soccer cleats on NDC

Why wouldn't they release the AM1's?

just my 2 cents, i honestly have no idea tho
Nice find too bad not my size,  but I  agree with you I am pretty certain those Venoms will release here in the U,S, even though Nike has not said Euro Only release, Nike always switches it up, perfect example was the AM1 Milans.

PPl scrambled all over to get them only for NIke to then say, "oh yeah, we'll release them in the U.S too" after saying "euro only".

Patience is always the best route, (despite cumpolsions to just pull the trigger) 

Hopefully those venoms make it to states. I already pulled the trigger on pair, just couldn't resist slated to arrive on Friday

Some pics of the venoms.

Quality seems good, has that made in china shape though. The venom logo on the back is just printed on which is a little disappointing though.

Red prm dropped today at a local mom n pop store.... just a heads up....
Also ain't the UK in europe? Only mke senss that nike london would carry the venoms.....
Screenprinted though ..... smh

Some pics of the venoms.

Quality seems good, has that made in china shape though. The venom logo on the back is just printed on which is a little disappointing though.

My size too. Hey on one of those euro sites in a couple of the pics the black looked a little brown but in most pics it did look black .. how do they look in peraon?

As far as I know all nike sportswear shoes are using the red retro style boxes now. Just ordered an am1 id, haven't ordered an id from nike for like 10 years, looking forward to getting it in.

Last edited:
Damn NIKE coming thru with a lot of dope cws using blue :smokin
All will be had ........... At a discount :nerd: :tongue: :smokin

Learned my lesson ordering from size?. I ordered the Air Max LE... wanted a size 8.5 didn't do the conversion right and I ended up with a size 9 :smh:

Thanks!

That's the one pair from that camo pack that I liked from what I could see of the pics posted. Still like them now that I've got a better view but I'm not sure how I feel about the mudguard material (hyperfuse or whatever), I'd prefer if it was typical AM1 material. Anyone know what the rest of the upper is?

^^^ According to endclothing they are
Nike Air Maxim 1 + France SP (Country Camo Pack) Medium Olive 607473-200 - £145 - 6th July release date

so thats why the mudguard looks different. hopefully they are comfy on foot. looking promising tho must say !!

^^^ According to endclothing they are
Nike Air Maxim 1 + France SP (Country Camo Pack) Medium Olive 607473-200 - £145 - 6th July release date

so thats why the mudguard looks different. hopefully they are comfy on foot. looking promising tho must say !!
nice and cheap

Back
Top Bottom