THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Full run on those "yeezy" fbs are back on Drome. Interesting that they don't offer half sizes on most euro sites. Could only pick up one pair or else I think you get hit with high import duties once you reach $200.
repped, thanks!

People always ask this, and i don't really understand why. Yes, all UK sites have sizes listed in UK sizing, unless otherwise stating. It would be like a US site selling in UK without any sort of notice. Since of the bulk of customers are UK, the sizes will always be listed as that for the standard. 

Im a little sketched out by Drome, another FSR?

looking like canceled orders could be  happening...

Partied till 2am and just woke up with a massive headache. On the hunt for the milans in a size 8 now
mean.gif
I did the same thing, but got to bed @ 4AM and woke up at Noon.  Got to Niketown NYC and ended up with the AM90 Milano as consolation.  the 90s are a sleeper IMO.

Onto the London AM1s.
pimp.gif

It happened before?
yeah, drome released these on friday 6pm london time. and sold out.

now they are posting a fsr, in less than 24 hours, so either orders from friday may not be granted or the ones from today. or they got a **** ton pf pairs.

either way, f you really want these, id order and hope for the best.

I still didn't get a confirmation for any of my orders from ndc. I wouldn't worry about it since they released so much crap this morning. It's not like FNL

It's a GR tho
True, but if you look at their instagram/twitter ppl were on these hard in the UK/U.S.. plus foot assylum was directing ppl to drome all day on friday on their twitter and IG. So GR or not, there was alot of traffic heading to them.

True, but if you look at their instagram/twitter ppl were on these hard in the UK/U.S.. plus foot assylum was directing ppl to drome all day on friday on their twitter and IG. So GR or not, there was alot of traffic heading to them.
True... Still can't believe those kicks have so much hype man... Anyway we'll see what's up...

btw payment completed on paypal but I didn't get any confirmation email from them!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom