THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was watching the sizes slowly disappear on the FNL website..

So I copped with WC points before I was sol..

Glad I pulled the trig..
Ya when I saw these I knew I had to copp! Thought bout paying retail but funds were low. Pulled the trigger soon as they went on sale doh, HAH!
wink.gif

These just arrived two days shipping from Japan, crazy!

Quality is superb.
Gratz on your pick up
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

My ATMOS family, just wondering if ill switch up to the white laces - quality lives up to the premium tag for sure.

Is it me or do the newer premium am1's fit bigger? I usually wear a sz. 10-10.5 but I feel like i can fit into a 9.5
ohwell.gif

Bout to head out to my local mall and try and grab the ultra marines and EM90 tianjins :nthat:

Last edited:
don't think we are getting them :frown: well at least not on 3/23. They would be on the release calendar by now i'd think.

the release calendar looks so empty vs last month...everything has been an overseas release lately :smh:
theres still hope that theyre just lagging on adding those in lol

Last edited:
3/27. you're right. but they are a QS with no set US release, while UK sites have confirmed release.

I'm just going with what the press release from Nike stated, they said 3/27 as GR.

NSW accounts within Europe should expect these, not sure on US release though.

I'm just going with what the press release from Nike stated, they said 3/27 as GR.

NSW accounts within Europe should expect these, not sure on US release though.
no doubt. Im going by EC upcoming releases. 3/27 QS. also, all of the already released say QS. Doubt NSW would make 2 boxes.

tongue.gif
... Drooling over these pics! Although I must say that the white tongue tag is bothersome, gunna have to find a way to deal with that!

Back
Top Bottom