THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seen this today, first time... Sitting at my local boutique.

Attachments

• PXL_20231025_153302880.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231025_153302880.MP.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 768
As one of the biters in this thread, I’ve already said I’m not as creative as people in here when I do try. 1, I liked them, take it as a compliment I used your design. 2, I paid for them. 3, it’s posted online so it is open to being copied. 4, am I going to get called out on it when I wear them in public? No.

As one of the biters in this thread, I’ve already said I’m not as creative as people in here when I do try. 1, I liked them, take it as a compliment I used your design. 2, I paid for them. 3, it’s posted online so it is open to being copied. 4, am I going to get called out on it when I wear them in public? No.
I don't think you left anything out! Lol

Might give these laces a try to see how close they are to sundial.

Seen this today, first time... Sitting at my local boutique.
.....never thought i'd find myself saying this......but those croc boots go hard. :lol: Kinda wanna see them in person. Or maybe i'm trippin'....i don't know

The air maxes are dope too, reminds me of the blue Patta used on the waves, maybe a bit darker.

.....never thought i'd find myself saying this......but those croc boots go hard. :lol: Kinda wanna see them in person. Or maybe i'm trippin'....i don't know

The air maxes are dope too, reminds me of the blue Patta used on the waves, maybe a bit darker.
Just saw... yea they calling them Noise Aqua

I have yet to find the lace match for Light Bone and Sesame. Luckily, I had both of those already in my lace stash to do the swaps. I’m still waiting on a few more deliveries though…

Iron Ore and Olive have been identified though.

A more subtle speckle treatment on this one.

IMG_2461.jpeg

A couple more to post once the final touches are completed and/or delivered.

I have yet to find the lace match for Light Bone and Sesame. Luckily, I had both of those already in my lace stash to do the swaps. I’m still waiting on a few more deliveries though…

Iron Ore and Olive have been identified though.

A more subtle speckle treatment on this one.

IMG_2461.jpeg

A couple more to post once the final touches are completed and/or delivered.
You happen to remember the seller for the olives by any chance?

You happen to remember the seller for the olives by any chance?

If you want to replace the OG Olive NBY laces, this seller has pretty much the exact Olive hue.

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

I have the right hue of the Bone/Iron Ore/Smoke Grey already. However, they’re all already utilized on my early batch of NBYs. I need to track down which seller I scooped them from…

Back
Top Bottom