THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My 1 ID that I was lucky to get came in today. Really happy with how they turned out, the quality is really nice. Just really unfortunate that we probably won't get them again.

20231024_124525.jpg
Is that light bone or iron ore?

Seems like a lot of people are doing mesh toe instead of leather…is the leather trash or are people worried about creasing or bad shape?

Seems like a lot of people are doing mesh toe instead of leather…is the leather trash or are people worried about creasing or bad shape?
I opt'd for mesh same as I do even on GRs.......for crease avoidance.....🤣.....FTR, sneakers are the only time I avoid the crease. The ONLY time 😂

appreciate your opinions, didn't mean to light a fire in the thread today.

going through NBY right now and having a hard time deciding on a color for the mudguard. anyone have an example of the difference between the white leather and the light bone leather?

Did I see at some point there were recommendations here for laces to match the ID program colors? Specifically the 'Light Bone' and 'Sesame' colors. Any help is appreciated.

The mindset was different back then when iDs weren’t popular.

If you saw a dope pair, you had to find a way to make it better or let it eat you alive that you didn’t make it first.

Whenever you made an iD you had to post it on here. It was just the thing to do.

I used to get messages saying “oh you beat me to the punch”
1698246389880.gif

Back
Top Bottom