THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just noticed my dads air max dawn has almost the same midsole as the bb
4978AE12-3A7C-4F52-B700-204FB5FD909D.jpeg

BBS in lots of sizes
Finally doubled up on the size 12. Thank you!

BBS in lots of sizes

Appreciate this. Love these and I know I’m gonna beat mine up this summer. Great to lock down another 10 for retail.

Wore em to work today matter of fact

4575A630-FE03-40BE-B4ED-77541FADAA0D.jpeg

I dont like these but I also like these. Anyone trying for them?

ONENESS_0020_WOMENS-NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-87-PRM-CELESTINE-BLUE_OFF-NOIR-FJ4605-441_1500x.jpg

These are adding to cart via quick add on this page.

I dont like these but I also like these. Anyone trying for them?

ONENESS_0020_WOMENS-NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-87-PRM-CELESTINE-BLUE_OFF-NOIR-FJ4605-441_1500x.jpg
I’m in the same boat. I like everything but the toe box print. If they had just a plain toe box or something other than the paisley shiny fabric I’d be closer to a definite cop. Maybe I just want an off the wall pair of AM1s and trying to force it. Probably won’t go for them…

RIP salacious crumb salacious crumb

enjoy them in heaven

What?! Damn, this is terrible news. RIP to him.

I've driven on Old Cañada Road multiple times and it is say too true how drivers here and there just f***ing speed on this road. It's already the 50 mph speed limit, it's scenic as hell, and there are lots of cyclists who ride on this road that ride on the dedicated lane. The f**k drivers gotta speed up to 65-70 mph for...

Last edited:
What?! Damn, this is terrible news. RIP to him.

I've driven on Old Cañada Road multiple times and it is say too true how drivers here and there just f***ing speed on this road. It's already the 50 mph speed limit, it's scenic as hell, and there are lots of cyclists who ride on this road that ride on the dedicated lane. The f**k drivers gotta speed up to 65-70 mph for...
Sucks.

Def not here to kick knowledge to anyone.

But, life is fragile and guaranteed to none. Any one of us could be here arguing/buying BB one day and not live to un'ds them the next.

Be safe out there nt family.

Sucks.

Def not here to kick knowledge to anyone.

But, life is fragile and guaranteed to none. Any one of us could be here arguing/buying BB one day and not live to un'ds them.

Be safe out there nt family
We all get bogged down in the day to day, but sometimes reality hits in a way we don't want and makes you realize life is short. Rock what you love now.....you might not get to later....

Back
Top Bottom