THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

copped few weeks ago at Solebox. They were sitting in all sizes. Can't speak for US tho but in EU disount should be easy possible!

Looking at the photos of Big Bubbles for sale on ebay and so many of them seem to have a creased toebox on the right shoe. What on earth is that all about?

Also notice that any asking price more than 25% above retail for popular sizes like US10 and they are just sitting.

Looking at the photos of Big Bubbles for sale on ebay and so many of them seem to have a creased toebox on the right shoe. What on earth is that all about?

Also notice that any asking price more than 25% above retail for popular sizes like US10 and they are just sitting.
My right shoe was creased upon arrival but I was gonna wear them anyway so it didn't bother me much.

1681307536864.gif

Damn, it’s that easy? :lol: Good looking out. Just copped.
Now you just to have to rush and be the first to post pics upon delivery. Then answer a questionnaire regarding fit, material, how limited the shoes are and if your pinky toenails are being bent.
ImpartialCooperativeGermanpinscher-size_restricted.gif

I just saw your order was cancelled. I'm sorry lol

I find the upper of the golf to be better than the BB, but I would not wear the golf casually.
I also found the G to fit a bit tighter.
Thanks. I ironically copped these in the golf version from the local Nike store today for $89. I was thinking the same as you regarding casual wear. There's been a lot of golf air max 1s that I wanted and found for steals at the outlets but passed on because I didn't think they would work for casual wear. But I found a couple guys on YouTube that's been wearing the golf version and they haven't had any issues yet. Was on the fence paying retail but @ $89 I'll give it a shot.

BBS in lots of sizes
YOOOO thank you thank you! Finally got my size 12! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Back
Top Bottom