THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ah ok Ty. So similar to AMM and Union? I’ve never missed on those manual sites.

Yes. They’ve been fairly easy for me to get, I think because of the time zone difference (most of west coast US will be asleep). Because of shipping they came out to around $215 for me. I wonder if the strong dollar will lower that. Somehow I doubt it.

Yes. They’ve been fairly easy for me to get, I think because of the time zone difference (most of west coast US will be asleep). Because of shipping they came out to around $215 for me. I wonder if the strong dollar will lower that. Somehow I doubt it.
Awesome appreciate the info. Yea 4AM PST right? I’ll set my alarm for 3:55. Need a size 5 for the lady and a 10.5 for personal. I think I’ll be able to score mine easily but she sucks at these types of sites 😂

Awesome appreciate the info. Yea 4AM PST right? I’ll set my alarm for 3:55. Need a size 5 for the lady and a 10.5 for personal. I think I’ll be able to score mine easily but she sucks at these types of sites 😂

On the black pair I was able to grab two. First my size, then a size for my brother. Different name & CC, but same address. Manual (one on phone, one on desktop)

Any word if Patta made kids? I assume no bc they haven't on others but thought they might with these bc of his son.

Why didn't they release the Air Max Motif in adult sizes. I remember last year when pics leaked and I wanted a red colourway. Then I remember the Motif becoming available but was only for kids, doh!

Expecting to pay resell on the pattas. It is what it is at this point.

If it's anything like the recent Pattas or even the Concepts AM1s, they'll be relatively "easy" to grab and not an instant sell out.
I believe the Monarch and Aqua Patta pairs and the initial Mellow Concepts pair were the toughest to cop, the pairs afterwards you had a pretty decent chance to cop.

I know it’s all patta talk right now and a lot of not feeling these, but I hit on end for the tour yellows

1ADB7B6C-7242-48E1-B951-14CB881C801E.png

Russets with the brown laces 🔥. I thought the Maroons were better, but I love the shine on the Russets. I’m takin those over the white currently.

A couple of small sizes for Tour Yellows on Mr. Porter a few mins ago…

I didn’t get the raffle on End, so my hunt is still active smh…

Back
Top Bottom