THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Agree. Not saying they'll be Watermelons, but similar.
Checks prices of watermelons....
tenor-4.gif

Checks prices of watermelons....
tenor-4.gif
Yea and they were under retail for a minute lol. I swear I'd be better off investing in sneakers than stocks. It's not hard for guys that follow it a lot. I'll bet anything those Madder Roots are $250+ in 4 years. Not sure I can pick a stock that I feel as confident that it'll double in value in 4 years.

Yea and they were under retail for a minute lol. I swear I'd be better off investing in sneakers than stocks. It's not hard for guys that follow it a lot. I'll bet anything those Madder Roots are $250+ in 4 years. Not sure I can pick a stock that I feel as confident that it'll double in value in 4 years.
I literally could've had a fsr of those when they released.

Totally agree. Am1s are funny in that way. Alot of those pairs that are easily attainable at release, and some that were on sale, sky rocket in value in a short time.

Og aquas

This pair...
Screenshot_20220821-205956_StockX.jpg

That wu tang pair (dark stucco)

Blue recall

Etc etc

We could go on for pages regarding diamonds in the rough as far as "value" is concerned

Last edited:
And you can't return your stocks for what you paid for them if they go down in price like you can sneakers. Meanwhile, I've returned plenty of shoes I didn't like when I got them in-hand only to see them double or triple in value two years later. Those hurt lol.

I literally could've had a fsr of those when they released.

Totally agree. Am1s are funny in that way. Alot of those pairs that are easily attainable at release, and some that were on sale, sky rocket in value in a short time.

Og aquas

This pair...
Screenshot_20220821-205956_StockX.jpg

That wu tang pair (dark stucco)

Blue recall

Etc etc

We could go on for pages regarding diamonds in the rough as far as "value" is concerned
Aquas were $50 at one point!

We’re living in another good time for am1 colorways I think
I like where we are now, honestly. I'm guessing we'll have about 20-24 pairs this year. That's perfect imo. Not a ton of pairs but all solid pairs.

Concepts x3
AMD x3
Blue safari
Treeline
Madder Root
TS x3
Kasina x2
Patta brown

Did I miss anything? The first 3 Patta were late last year iirc. Oh there's that weird one with rubber on the mudguard/toe cap, no idea what it's called. It's like purple on the front iirc.

Yeah but too bad u can't just cop them for retail easy like few years ago.
As a U.S.-based, size 11.5m person there have been a bunch of releases I wouldn't even be able to purchase period.

edit: dblplay1212 dblplay1212 might as well put safari IDs on that list...sorry to EU family that didn't get lucky enough to cop. Also crepes still slated for 2022? That'll be my next air max 1 cop by any means necessary :nerd:

Last edited:
I like where we are now, honestly. I'm guessing we'll have about 20-24 pairs this year. That's perfect imo. Not a ton of pairs but all solid pairs.

Concepts x3
AMD x3
Blue safari
Treeline
Madder Root
TS x3
Kasina x2
Patta brown

Did I miss anything? The first 3 Patta were late last year iirc. Oh there's that weird one with rubber on the mudguard/toe cap, no idea what it's called. It's like purple on the front iirc.
TYs. Not sure if they will get an US drop.
Personally I like Concepts, Wabi Sabis and the Kasinas.
The fact that almost anything isn’t easy obtainable pissed me off!

Back
Top Bottom