THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wanted the really light but all of my size was medium or dark so I went medium.

20220319_140211.jpg
20220319_140329.jpg

These are like a perfect was to me. If i get lighter colors I'll def trade you.

I actually quite like the dark wash! Is that offer still good?? PM me.
Pm seems to be on the fritz right now but if you want to rock you can definitely have them for retail. Let me know on here to confirm you want them and i'll try and message you later with more details once PM starts working again.

Pm seems to be on the fritz right now but if you want to rock you can definitely have them for retail. Let me know on here to confirm you want them and i'll try and message you later with more details once PM starts working again.
Hell yeah! I tried PM as well and thought it was just me. Let’s make it happen.

hippohead hippohead yo! My bad I was in Natick. What’s the word? I prob skipped a few posts but if you still got ‘em ill cop
I thought you put me on the ignore list so I offered them up to anyone here! :rofl:
You might have to play Rock, Paper and Scissors against SOLOMMOZ SOLOMMOZ for em but yeah they are still available!
You did have first dibs tho so I'll keep it fair.
Once PM starts working we can setup a meet.

My bad didn’t even realize I was pinged in the thread. I kept refreshing my inbox on here haha

I may be available for a meet up tmrw around the afternoon if you’re still in Lowell? unless SOLOMMOZ SOLOMMOZ gets to you first 👀👀👀

My bad didn’t even realize I was pinged in the thread. I kept refreshing my inbox on here haha

I may be available for a meet up tmrw around the afternoon if you’re still in Lowell? unless SOLOMMOZ SOLOMMOZ gets to you first 👀👀👀
I was only in Lowell for the day unfortunately. I most likely won't be back for a couple weeks. If you want to plan a day to shop on Newbury st next weekend we can do a meet outside of the Nikestore or something.

I was only in Lowell for the day unfortunately. I most likely won't be back for a couple weeks. If you want to plan a day to shop on Newbury st next weekend we can do a meet outside of the Nikestore or something.
Ok yeah we can def set something up. Again my bad I was busy as hell today and ended up going to Natick. When the inbox works send me your number and I’ll send a text or whatever is best for contacting

Just scored Mellows again and seller definitely took L. 😂

Just unboxed these two and I can get jiggy with it. Like the lighter wash better.

Attachments

• 04F44268-648D-4E24-9814-53C784FC423B.jpeg
    04F44268-648D-4E24-9814-53C784FC423B.jpeg
    529 KB · Views: 138
  • 9D2DFE2E-0400-4BD5-B2F0-E40069DFDFC5.jpeg
    9D2DFE2E-0400-4BD5-B2F0-E40069DFDFC5.jpeg
    467.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 9234AFE4-923A-4966-88B7-BD6CBA7C609E.jpeg
    9234AFE4-923A-4966-88B7-BD6CBA7C609E.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom