THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Me!

But I don't see a picture of them. Post them again.
Me!

But I don't see a picture of them. Post them again.
B6E1AAD3-47B5-4627-A039-41D88EEB8EB8.jpeg
50079E57-7FEF-42A4-83F4-F85ECF713B01.jpeg

Yea i get it, it wouldn't work as you imagine i dont think. There are a lot of different bots in use currently, some have excellent success, some have barely any. I highly doubt a crowdfunded bot could compete with the top tier bots out there. If you're willing to contribute the amount of money it would take to develop a bot that could compete with the top tier, you might as well just buy a top tier bot yourself. These young bot developers are making hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars on these bots. Plus 5 figures monthly on subscription fees. None of them are gonna take that little crowdfund money to kill the game even if they were capable. They'll just figure out a way to make their bot a fraction of a second faster than the bot everyone has.

Yeah the problem will always be there. I'd just be happy with being able to **** with their money to a good degree. :evil:

The usual: full of resell groups, young kids ready to lose it all over a shoe, etc..etc,..they claim they have hella stock tho. Problem is, Jordan’s also releasing.
Same vibe at the Glendale location.

Just missed my size but was able to grab a pair half size up. Love the denim pattern on these so I may end up tossing in an extra insole and calling it a day.

Attachments

• F761EE2D-88BD-4B4E-AB39-DB3D6EE47EE8.jpeg
    F761EE2D-88BD-4B4E-AB39-DB3D6EE47EE8.jpeg
    530.8 KB · Views: 67
I’ll probably being doing the same if I do t sell my pair. Can you shoot me a pm with the process Por favor?

For some reason it’s not letting me message you but I’ll put the steps in here

So yeah I’m not a customizer or anything so it didn’t come out perfect but here are the steps that I did.

Masking tape
Brush
Water
Bleach

-Of course prepping is the most important so just mask off what you don’t want to bleach.
-bleach 1/2 cup with maybe a 1/4 water (I really just eyeballed it) but just put less water than bleach
-dip brush in the bleach water and do light coats
-let dry for about 20-30 min
-continue the last 2 steps until you’re happy with how it is

I honestly wanted to kill the blue on the toe box as much as possible. I’ll attach the finished product
View attachment 2945380 View attachment 2945381
Also, I let it dry with the fan at first but I had to go work so I brought them with me to work and I let the dry outside with the sun. Didn’t notice a difference in drying methods. Hope this helps if anyone wants to do it to their pair.

05A77016-F069-44B4-B19C-2DBFA5CA863D.jpeg
942DCE2F-C506-45AD-870F-B517D8B7D076.jpeg

Toe box gonna turn yellow in due time

Hmmm... MAYbe. Maybe not.

With the process fr4nch1s3 fr4nch1s3 laid out followed exactly, I'd think the bleach would be diluted enough to get the job done without causing any serious or future damage. With that said, to play it safe, frankmatthews frankmatthews does raise a valid point. You guys going this route might want to play it safe and follow the same process fr4nch1s3 laid out, but substitute bleach with Rit Color Remover in the mix instead of bleach. That eliminates even the off chance of yellow that definitely IS there with bleach.

Back
Top Bottom