THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

re the obsidians:

no doubt no use to you, but the Nike store in Liverpool had loads available for retail.

EC has 10 and 10.5uk in stock

Last edited:

Part 3 of the urban safari pack, size? X AirMax 180

Damn, what's the euro/us conversion on 134.99?

$177.38, but the actual price you pay is dependent on when your bank runs the transaction AND if they charge a fee on top of exchanging the money. If you use paypal you'll get a fee tacked on, and it seems like they'll always go with the highest rate of the day.

I copped these Wmns all white max 1s from here: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/367652

The Size 12 is a bit too snug for me so I gotta send them back, but the leather on these is just sick, same as the black and white pair. If anyone knows where I can get a bigger size let me know, otherwise its back to digging for an all white max 1 in leather from early 2000s.

hahaha!! im british mate. I dont care if its relevant to americans or not. Take it or leave it. Last time i checked this was a site about nike.. Stranegly enough, non-specific to america. Stop being so ******g petty

And exactly how is that relevant over here in the states? Trainers have always been popular in Europe and much of the world. In the U.S, it's an afterthought and people largely ignore them for basketball shoes such as Jordans and Lebrons.

Lilly Allen is British to begin with. Same with Rita Ora and Robert Patinson. Out of the five people pictured in the article, there's only one American. The US president is not the most fashionable person  

Nice try though  

^nice Pattas up there

that site has the Obsidians in my size, but damn that price is going to hurt :rolleyes
thanks for the link AM$

Obsidians available anywhere online? Size 11.5 (12 maybe). Preferably not too much over retail. Thanks in advance.
Anybody kno where to find a pair of AM 1 OG Obsidian for close to retail? I'm talking abt the ones that recently came out a few months ago but can't find a decent priced pair
I've also been looking for the Obsidians for a minute now. The link that AM$ posted has them, but it's an European site and you know the Euro>>>>Dollar :smh: :frown:

Feelin that white/green/orange pair of 180s! Still need Ultramarines first, though.
same here man |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom