THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Looks like the discounted obsidian crepes from the UK Nike site ended up on stockx lol.
Ordered two pairs and send one back. Dodgy quality very dodgy. The pair i kept i had to clean to air bubble with acetone to remove all paint stains on the air bubble. But overall great shoe!!!

Using stain remover to remove my curry stain from my curries has caused mire curry to bleed into my curries ruining said curries which will now become beaters dammit.

I may machine cold wash both shoes just to seen hat happens. Itll either fix it or it wont.

849E6458-2648-4ED9-A013-0BF3AE89AC73.jpeg
Try a color catcher sheet thing.

Reactions: lyl
Ordered two pairs and send one back. Dodgy quality very dodgy. The pair i kept i had to clean to air bubble with acetone to remove all paint stains on the air bubble. But overall great shoe!!!

paint on the air bubble is the least of our problems with Nike! But I agree it's a great shoe...

Thank you for that. I just did it and the padding went back to normal. I definitely won't be jamming my feet in there again.
Happened to me a few times with the black skulls. It’s just the foam under the lining that folds over. I fixed it by trying to pinch the foam and pull back into place, similar to when the string on your hoody pulls through and you need to feed it back out lol

As above, undo your laces when you slip them on. Or use a shoe horse - overkill for a pair of sneakers

Using stain remover to remove my curry stain from my curries has caused mire curry to bleed into my curries ruining said curries which will now become beaters dammit.

I may machine cold wash both shoes just to seen hat happens. Itll either fix it or it wont.

849E6458-2648-4ED9-A013-0BF3AE89AC73.jpeg
I washed a pair of signal blue AM1s and it bled a ton. Had to go back and use a toothbrush to get the bleed marks out. Then it bled again. Eventually I got most out but I wouldn’t recommend the washing machine.

As above, undo your laces when you slip them on. Or use a shoe horse - overkill for a pair of sneakers

Is a shoe horse kinda like a horseshoe?

Sorry, I kid. I realize it's just a typo. Actually I've used shoe horns with sneakers before, just to avoid putting too much pressure on the back of the shoe. Maybe overkill, but better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
As promised, here are my denim/suede IDs. Took about 2.5 weeks to receive. Nice quality. Not great but pretty good. Love the leather insole. The swoosh was what kept me from ordering at first but it’s not bad in person. Overall I’m pretty happy with these.

Attachments

• 83F27FC3-EAB7-4C65-9BF7-E09AD403AC09.jpeg
    83F27FC3-EAB7-4C65-9BF7-E09AD403AC09.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 78
  • 0234089C-CCD7-4E6F-A392-57E4085B4D15.jpeg
    0234089C-CCD7-4E6F-A392-57E4085B4D15.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 90
As promised, here are my denim/suede IDs. Took about 2.5 weeks to receive. Nice quality. Not great but pretty good. Love the leather insole. The swoosh was what kept me from ordering at first but it’s not bad in person. Overall I’m pretty happy with these.

Unbelievable what Nike did with the swoosh. Only wearable by girls imo

Back
Top Bottom