THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Someone went on a bid accepting spree on StockX shortly after Pass. A couple dozen bids got accepted in minutes. Prices dropped from $500 to $300. I assume someone got mad that they missed on Pass and took it upon themselves to lower resell prices.

hey y’all—what’s the best way to clean the mudguard on the recent white/red anniversary AM1s?

Someone went on a bid accepting spree on StockX shortly after Pass. A couple dozen bids got accepted in minutes. Prices dropped from $500 to $300. I assume someone got mad that they missed on Pass and took it upon themselves to lower resell prices.
Now that I think about it, it could have been a bunch of people that hit on Pass and all tool the highest offer asap.

I actually dropped my bid immediately after the pass (which I of course didn’t hit because my phone wouldn’t update) and StockX processed it at the original price... I already have an email into them and they better cancel or honor the lower price

I actually dropped my bid immediately after the pass (which I of course didn’t hit because my phone wouldn’t update) and StockX processed it at the original price... I already have an email into them and they better cancel or honor the lower price
Man it was a flurry. My phone just kept going off. Went from $500 to $300 in like 3 minutes.

Yeah I was at the higher end of that but lowered it, got a confirmation and 2 mins later got a sale confirm for the original price...
I'm sure they'll say the sale happened before you changed it or something like that. Hope not bc that would suck. Good luck on it.

Ironic.

Cooking curry, got a curry stain on my currys. :smh:

7C776CAA-FD80-41E7-992B-F8443EB62748.jpeg

Hey everyone.. I have a issue with my air max 1 jewels where the inner padding on the heal area of the left shoe has rolled down and is bulging out. Has anyone here had this issue and any suggestions on how to fix it will be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_9750.JPG
    IMG_9750.JPG
    222.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9751.JPG
    IMG_9751.JPG
    265.4 KB · Views: 32
Hey everyone.. I have a issue with my air max 1 jewels where the inner padding on the heal area of the left shoe has rolled down and is bulging out. Has anyone here had this issue and any suggestions on how to fix it will be greatly appreciated.
I don't know how to restore it, but using a shoehorn every time to put them on may help prevent it in the future with other shoes.

Stop putting them on by jamming your feet in without using your hands to hold the heel.

You can correct it by wacking the shoe on the edge of a table (sole up to the sky) or similar while holding the toe so the end if the shoe falls over the edge of the table, allowing the folded section to right itself.

Finished my first custom yesterday, I'm gonna take it super seriously and call these 'cinnamons'.

The base was the green curry. I bleached them then dyed the suede. I left the grey mesh as is- which didn't change much from bleaching. I left the liner too.
Also painted the midsole with the same mix I used for a Viotech resole which I did at the same time. Mixed a red to match the eyelet for the swoosh.

IMG_1037.jpg

Was a lot of work, so much admin and hardly any execution honestly. It's 90% prep, chemicals and **** all over the place. Hours of masking with tape.
But the payoff at the end was definitely worth it, I'm gonna wear these. Would love to have added a mini swoosh to the toe but it's above my level.

One final thing- the reason I picked the green curry for a custom is because the 2017 curry pack is hands down the best quality 'traditionally panelled' AM1 Nike have put out since the mid 2000s.
The overall QC is mixed nowadays and it was with this pack- but get a good pair and the nubuck is on a par with Viotechs, the suede is better, and the mesh is top tier. Last but definitely not least, the shape is great.

VERY NICE JOB :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom