THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Day 22
ABD5429D-E85D-48FF-A7E0-65F615E81FB3.jpeg

Beyond some of the crazy shoes in that picture (like the grey/white leather miniswoosh from 1998 in second row from the bottom), he also has some insane unreleased samples - like these "Lizard (Khaki / Baroque Brown)" from 2004. He's one of those bastards that can fit size 9 - the perfect size for samples.
29351790_2128212760529338_4555732640932527488_o.jpg
were these supposed to be a part of a pack that released? think it was a am90 and af1, could be wrong.

were these supposed to be a part of a pack that released? think it was a am90 and af1, could be wrong.
It was most likely intended to be part of a pack, but I have to be honest that I don't know. If you have any more info on a possible pack, I'd love to know.

@FrenchSneakerAdd
I like both! But tbh vast grey is fire

NipseyRustle, thx for your post sir!

20190117_155541.jpg

Definitely similar in colorway. For some, one or the other may do just fine...not mad at that. Other than the obvious hits of orange on the jdi there are slight differences in the tone across the sneaker. It's like they took the grey jdi and said, "let's drop a few drops of grey in across the board."

The mudguard, quarter panel and mesh seem to be a shade darker than the grey jdi. Even the laces on the gr are a shade of grey as opposed to white on the jdi. Tongue piping as dblplay1212 dblplay1212 mentioned before is present in the gr. Midsole and swoosh is sail on the gr and white on the jdi. Mesh is different too. Jdi has a nylon tongue, grey has mesh tongue. U throat on gr is a different suede than the mudguard and not the same material as the quarter panel. Jdi u throat is consistent with the quarter panels. Both swoosh are tumbled leather on both. The gr definitely gives off a "new balance" feel. Both are great!
20190117_155611.jpg
20190117_155559.jpg
20190117_155541.jpg
20190117_160435.jpg
20190117_155718.jpg
20190117_155623.jpg

please can someone do a picture (or two lol) with the vast grey vs the grey jdi?

i hesitate to buy the vast grey but as I already have the grey jdi... thank you in advance :wink: (in pics I have the impression that the grey jdi is better)

(I had copped the grey jdi for 66euro, there I can get the vast grey at the same price because i have one voucher, that's why... curious to see in hands these pairs of Indonesia)

You need the white laces from the purp cords?

I have a set i dont use bro.
Wait, seriously? I've literally looked all over the world. I've messaged every seller I've seen selling Cords to see if they'd sell the white laces separately. My pair came ds but I was missing one white lace. It's driven me crazy for 3 years. I found some replacement laces with red tips but the laces are a lot thicker and don't look right. Name a price, man. I need those thing in a bad way.

please can someone do a picture (or two lol) with the vast grey vs the grey jdi?

i hesitate to buy the vast grey but as I already have the grey jdi... thank you in advance :wink: (in pics I have the impression that the grey jdi is better)

(I had copped the grey jdi for 66euro, there I can get the vast grey at the same price because i have one voucher, that's why... curious to see in hands these pairs of Indonesia)

@FrenchSneakerAdd

JDIvsVAST1.jpeg
JDIvsVAST2.jpeg
JDIvsVAST3.jpeg
JDIvsVAST4.jpeg
JDIvsVAST5.jpeg
JDIvsVAST6.jpeg

Wait, seriously? I've literally looked all over the world. I've messaged every seller I've seen selling Cords to see if they'd sell the white laces separately. My pair came ds but I was missing one white lace. It's driven me crazy for 3 years. I found some replacement laces with red tips but the laces are a lot thicker and don't look right. Name a price, man. I need those thing in a bad way.
No price. You seem like one of the non-tools around here. Pm me.

Back
Top Bottom