THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Olive tings on feet today
20190319_173122.jpg

nothingbutnike nothingbutnike Those are freaking sweet! What's the deal with them, in regards to obtaining them in the US?

JDSports has the Blue pair and the Pink pair on their website. I'm pretty sure they offer international shipping too, I'm sure they will arrive in the US soon but you never know they might not. They have been sitting here in the UK, Nike EU has them on sale at the moment but sizes are sparse.
https://m.jdsports.co.uk/product/white-nike-air-max-1-essential-womens/1243940/

JDSports has the Blue pair and the Pink pair on their website. I'm pretty sure they offer international shipping too, I'm sure they will arrive in the US soon but you never know they might not. They have been sitting here in the UK, Nike EU has them on sale at the moment but sizes are sparse.
https://m.jdsports.co.uk/product/white-nike-air-max-1-essential-womens/1243940/

Thanks, but there's a note: THIS PRODUCT IS UNAVAILABLE TO BE SHIPPED TO UNITED STATES

Man you know sometimes you're so jealous that it's hard to even be happy for your buddy? It's rare, but it happens. Today's that day for me and SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK . I'd do dirty, nasty, unspeakable things for these. Of all the pairs I don't own, I'd pick these first. I guess I can say I'm happy they went to a good home, but my sodium level is HIGH today. I may be able to say something more nice tomorrow.

Man you know sometimes you're so jealous that it's hard to even be happy for your buddy? It's rare, but it happens. Today's that day for me and SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK . I'd do dirty, nasty, unspeakable things for these. Of all the pairs I don't own, I'd pick these first. I guess I can say I'm happy they went to a good home, but my sodium level is HIGH today. I may be able to say something more nice tomorrow.

Today: "**** you, man!"
Tomorrow: "screw you, man!"

:lol: I'm kidding. Damn, that's super nice.

I grabbed the women's blues today, very impressed with them.
IMG-20190319-WA0009.jpg

I just found out about these. Excuse my lack of knowledge, but is that white/university blue THE original white & blue colorway back in 1986-1987 for women's?

Back
Top Bottom