THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So...I thought the university blue colorway was supposed to drop on NDC today???

It dropped on a few more overseas sites but only in small sizes.

Lol I'm still pissed he copped 3 and came back to tell us twice ! :lol:
PlasticExemplaryCormorant-size_restricted.gif

Ha yes I know it's weird but I don't even get to wear sneakers that much I'm always working. I Prob should donate those lightly worn shoes to be honest. I do clean shoes that are more valuable that I'm not able to get on discount though. I trash shoes when I'm drunk too.

Searching around and I'm beginning to believe that BV1981-100 & 101 is not available in sizes above a US10. Doesn't look like a US release is happening too.

Searching around and I'm beginning to believe that BV1981-100 & 101 is not available in sizes above a US10. Doesn't look like a US release is happening too.

I definitely saw and carted sizes above this, but I decided to hold off for the US release which seems to have come and gone with nothing.

I definitely saw and carted sizes above this, but I decided to hold off for the US release which seems to have come and gone with nothing.

You remember what site(s) this was?

This would make me sad.

Don't quote me on it but the usual overseas sites I checked have our sizes (EU 44 & 44.5) greyed out and some others don't go higher than EU 42/US 10. Could be that they got snatched up pretty quickly.

Just hope the US doesn't get gypped.

Back
Top Bottom