THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sorry but I'm not sure, I think UK9/US10 is the largest size in women's variants.

Typically a Wmns UK9 = US11.5(W) = US10(M)

All good though, I’ll keep looking. My deadline is coming soon.

Doesn’t help that I got $150 in Nike gift cards this Christmas lol

MrKDes MrKDes They are supposed to be dropping on January 1st, so maybe Nike.com will have them up to size 12 in women's. A good amount of the EU stores cap the women's sizing to either 9.5 or 10 since I am assuming they think the bigger women's sizes will not sell (meaning that maybe women's feet in EU tend to be a little bit smaller). In Asia, I usually see sites cap the women's sizes to around 9, so this looks like a practice that is done overseas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sneake...-university-blue-bv1981-100-release-info/amp/

upload_2018-12-30_20-14-40.gif

I know certain overseas websites like SVD & Sneakeebaas can go up to a Wmns 12 but I hear you, most of the time they only go up to Wmns 10

Thanks for the info. I think I can push this resolution for one day out the year lol

got these yesterday on sale for 480$ shipped too :nthat:
23D82FC0-FDD6-4F67-AF82-3A2E62B7CFB1.jpeg
I got these black joints @MAIN INGREDIENT
DD116FFE-DC0B-4772-9080-4F9061633871.jpeg

I want these from Mr P next but need that sale price
3EA6CD72-3D08-475E-A31D-56EB66AC5F07.jpeg

Before anyone chimes in that “I could’ve made a bespoke air max1 instead of coping 2 pairs of Native American shoes”
well I have zero faith that I’d make a shoe I’d want to pay 1k$ for so I’ll stick to spending my $ on stuff I like
Just sold my ds navy fbts on eBay a week ago for $255, ( needed the cash, visvims get ruined fast imo.)

I just wanna say happy new years to all of you and the air max 1 family. You guys turned me this year I'm a officially a air max 1 guy. Thank you all. I've been lurking for almost 10 years on and out and I'm glad I'm a member now. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 your my idol lol you have all the heat.

I just wanna say happy new years to all of you and the air max 1 family. You guys turned me this year I'm a officially a air max 1 guy. Thank you all. I've been lurking for almost 10 years on and out and I'm glad I'm a member now. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 your my idol lol you have all the heat.
Haha welcome and happy new year man

Back
Top Bottom