THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Okay, SOOOO.....

I got the 25% discount because I had bought a pair of AF270s and a pair of AF1s from the Black Friday sale that I returned. I knew to call first thing in the morning so I could be connected to the Charlotte, NC call center. They are much better to deal with than the Tempe, AZ call center (their call center opens up I believe at 10AM EST) AND I am more inclined to get a discount with the Charlotte call center.

In this situation, I called at like 8AM EST and explained that I returned 2 pairs of sneakers and wanted to purchase 2 pairs to replace those but receive the 25% discount I received for the first order. The rep put me on hold to speak to his supervisor and the supervisor approved the 25% discount for my order.
Damn you know the call center shifts? Respect :nthat:

Wasted a good pair. :smh:
I wouldn't say wasted,
Not home but I'll take some pics tonight. You're going to have me breaking out a ruler. :lol:

Mica green - great
Size Safari - skinny and thick
Women's everything - skinny and thick
Parra's - great, but honest I would say a tick less wide then Micas but that's just a guess. I'll check tonight.
Anny pairs - Same as Parras
Patta Purple and Patta Purple - widest tongues ever

I'm really going to measure and take pics of some tonight. idk why but I love this discussion lol
Nerd!
Sounds like something i'd do or cut a shoe in half just to prove a point

A few new pickups. The red and blue pair is outstanding. I always had my eye on the black satin pair, but only at the right price. Got it for 60 shipped. Red pair for 75 shipped. Toe box shape on both pairs accomplished with adjustable shoe trees and thumb pressure.

20181210_190821.jpg
20181210_190843.jpg

1BFEF94F-B6B8-414F-B222-49EC7B39746B.jpeg

Sns pairs finally came in after a few weeks!! Really liking the color way on these and the shape is fantastic! Was slightly surprised by the blueish tint of the tongue and mesh but I dig it! Oh. Im not sure how many of you also like Adidas here but these Spezials are so vintage feeling it hurts! Haha. Definitely recommend them too.
colorway on those adidas is FANTASTIC

A few new pickups. The red and blue pair is outstanding. I always had my eye on the black satin pair, but only at the right price. Got it for 60 shipped. Red pair for 75 shipped. Toe box shape on both pairs accomplished with adjustable shoe trees and thumb pressure.

20181210_190821.jpg
20181210_190843.jpg
I would like to know where u got the red pair for 75 shipped. So I can spend the rest of the gift money I have set aside for my kid :lol:

I would like to know where u got the red pair for 75 shipped. So I can spend the rest of the gift money I have set aside for my kid :lol:
I caught it on eBay. It was 90 shipped + 10% off during the last entire site sale and I had a few eBay bucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom