THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Puma men and women UK sizing is the same. Maybe that's the case with nike as well?

Well, in this situation as long as the woman followed the sizing chart on the website and choose the correct size, she will get the pair that fits her. Unfortunately, the sizing on the box will confuse her if she is not familiar with the sizing difference between men and women's sneakers because she will receive the men's sizing on the box in this situation.

I knew upfront that a UK7.5 in women is the equivelant to a US8.5 men's or US10 women's, so though it surprised me when I saw 8.5 on the box instead of 10, I knew that it was the correct shoe size. I just wish that size? did not have separate listings for these sneakers, but it might be to attract more people to buy them (some women may only be in search of women's sneakers and the men's sneakers may not be on their radar).

OK, both of these comments make sense. I don't generally look at women's shoes, and the AM1 CWs that I have looked at were probably in US sizes. I guess the lesson here (for me) is that if I'm looking at a women's listing, I need to be extra careful with the sizing - especially if US sizes aren't listed.

Anyone in here part of an AM1 FB group? If so, is it private and requires the invite from someone within the group?

Got some stuff I’d like to move and wanted to see if I can give that group (if it exists) a try.

LPU: big up to the homey Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins for the help out. Such a genuine dude.

inCollage_20181023_150430170.jpg

Anyone in here part of an AM1 FB group? If so, is it private and requires the invite from someone within the group?

Got some stuff I’d like to move and wanted to see if I can give that group (if it exists) a try.

There are a few

Air Max 1 USA. AM1 Enthusiasts. Air Max 1 buy and sell group.

Just apply to join and actually answer the questions. Don’t need an invite

I feel like these are a non US release, Europe/Canada. At least according to Nike customer service- which I know doesn't mean it's facts. But that was enough for me to go to ebay.

Back
Top Bottom