SAM_6170.JPG
SAM_6195.JPG

-platinum mini-swoosh (and/or black)
-grey perf premium
SAM_5331.JPG
SAM_5407.JPG

-"what the safari" Size?
37964522_1912256112167726_443044108718571520_n.jpg

-> and not in "the 5" but for sure ID old option... some of good color combo were availlable...
SAM_3287.JPG
SAM_2886.JPG

and women obsidian (for the color and for the shape)
72cab42dbfadd1a347037abd778251f88366e015.JPG

Last edited:
Navy corduroy crepe joints are going to be my only 2018 release purchase for AM1s so I guess by default that's my #1. After shelling out for elephants earlier in the year, I wasn't too keen on other AM1s. Bought a lot of other stuff this year, too :\

If you look at it more as eras, this new one got off to a really good start with something for everybody.
But such a long way to go compared with the early '00s. I want literally every single damn pair from 2003 alone.

Not sure there's been any all-time classics this era yet but you don't ever really know until years later. There probably has been though. I don't own or want them but it wouldn't surprise me to see the mini-swoosh pack double or triple in value over time.

It was a pain to double up on the What the Safari simply due to lack of stock and then lack of stock even more for anything over a UK10.

Not sure if rumours about less than 3000 pairs are true or not.

Last edited:
Let's be honest a lot of ppl would not care about powetwalls if they were grs. I like a couple of them but most are ehh.
I kinda agree. The Lemonades are top tier and the BRS are very good too. I really don't care for the white/pink/black ones at all though.

If you look at it more as eras, this new one got off to a really good start with something for everybody.
But such a long way to go compared with the early '00s. I want literally every single damn pair from 2003 alone.

Not sure there's been any all-time classics this era yet but you don't ever really know until years later. There probably has been though. I don't own or want them but it wouldn't surprise me to see the mini-swoosh pack double or triple in value over time.

good way to look at it.
02 - 06 is arguably the greatest sneaker era of all time. Air max. SB. All of it
It's how we got here.

I'd wager that both size? exclusives are going to be in the all-time classic discussion.

Last edited:
Colorways from the 2000's and colorways from now can be argued. Comfort can't. The 2000's models were wider with way more padding on the inside, down around the side of your foot and your toes. On the new models they took out all of the padding inside and narrowed the shoe to make it still fit. It was much more comfortable when it was wider with padding inside.

Colorways from the 2000's and colorways from now can be argued. Comfort can't. The 2000's models were wider with way more padding on the inside, down around the side of your foot and your toes. On the new models they took out all of the padding inside and narrowed the shoe to make it still fit. It was much more comfortable when it was wider with padding inside.

Bubble was bigger too.

It was a pain to double up on the What the Safari simply due to lack of stock and then lack of stock even more for anything over a UK10.

Not sure if rumours about less than 3000 pairs are true or not.
Wonder how many pairs of the what the safari was created for the 95s as well

Okay, so I found out after I received my second order (which was supposed to be a "women's" version of the AM1 Dawns) that the sizing and style of those are the exact same as the men's. So, the size on the box is not women's at all.....it is all men's. I say all of that because if anybody is on Team Small Feet, size? have UK sizes 7, 7.5 and 8 (US 8, 8.5 and 9) available now via the "women's" listing:

https://www.size.co.uk/product/multi-nike-air-max-1-dusk-to-dawn-womens---size-exclusive/084934/

My order for the Dawns arrived today, safe & sound. Thanks again to vth20003 for the head's up. As expected, they look great...a tiny bit of goop on one shoe, but I got it off. I wonder if someone returned this pair for that reason.

Sizing situation still makes absolutely no sense to me. The listing above is supposed to be for women, but the sizing is definitely men's. The UK 8 I ordered is indeed a US men's 9. I mean, I'm not complaining, I just don't get it. Any woman ordering these would end up with the wrong size.

Sizing situation still makes absolutely no sense to me. The listing above is supposed to be for women, but the sizing is definitely men's. The UK 8 I ordered is indeed a US men's 9. I mean, I'm not complaining, I just don't get it. Any woman ordering these would end up with the wrong size.
Puma men and women UK sizing is the same. Maybe that's the case with nike as well?

Back
Top Bottom