THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ummmm, if you knew how many pairs of shoes I have, then you would get it. My DS pile is crazy and with me being a female, I do not wear only sneakers and I have almost 200 pairs of sneakers ALONE. You do not need to wrap your head around or understand this. I mean, I do not get why people buy more than 2 pairs of the same shoe if they are not planning on selling them, but it is their money and they can do as they wish.....just like I can wait as long as I want to wear my Anniversary AM1s and want the Royals to complete my Anniversary collection (at RETAIL price.....I refuse to pay resale).

Also, I am not "complaining". This is being taken a bit too seriously IMO. It is just my observation that the OG Reds have dropped more than the other OG colorways.

Pay no mind to heads that want to argue for argument sake. I currently have many many pairs that need to be unDSed. I also try not to rock anything current, waiting at least a year before I break them out. Also have a grip of dress shoes since I rock suits during the week, so sneakers aren't always in the rotation.

Funny how we need to be judged on how we wear our sneakers. Don't need to tell you, but just do you here at NT.

Today at the gym: chi town got me ashy AF...
IMG_20181021_114030.jpg

size? has the AM1 Pompidou Day in a UK 8 available: https://m.size.co.uk/product/white-nike-air-max-1-pompidou-by-day-womens/084755/

This is the same as the AM1 Dawns in the sense that there was no "women's" version, so if you wear a men's UK 8 (US 9) and want the white Pompidous, here you go!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I thought I’d missed out on these AND the Dawns, but thanks to you, I’ve now got both on the way. These were the two 2018 AM1s right at the of my wishlist. You are a superstar! Even if you’re killing my wallet, lol

Only pairs I don't wear are pairs that I have listed for sale so that they can make me money. Otherwise, a pair of unworn shoes to me is wasted money. I'm thankfully in a place where I can spend a couple hundred on a pair every so often, but I'm definitely not in a place where I can just let hundreds of dollars sit in my closet and never be used for their intended purpose.

someday...

Dang, that's darn near exactly what I envisioned for the pendletons. Mayyyyyyybe a different color swoosh?

I may have to make one.

Any help with the details?

Back
Top Bottom