THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I learned that you have to search by reference. Use the Size? Order number on the dhl site and search by reference.

Hmm, I tried that, and it says "no result found". Weird. The order status page on the Size? website says "electronic shipping info received" - in Miami - so I guess that's a step in the right direction. I'm not really worried about it. I'm sure it's out there somewhere. But I kinda wanted an ETA.

UnDS today.

0B3FEDBD-6EFA-42F5-AE50-C1276AE5758D.jpeg

Hmm, I tried that, and it says "no result found". Weird. The order status page on the Size? website says "electronic shipping info received" - in Miami - so I guess that's a step in the right direction. I'm not really worried about it. I'm sure it's out there somewhere. But I kinda wanted an ETA.
Ah ok, so it sounds like you opted for their DPD shipping method? That one won’t fully update until it’s in USPS’ hands, IIRC. It was late and that’s the one I opted for by mistake (instead of DHL) and they took their sweet time to get here.

Weird. That’s so I found my tracking# for my Dawns. You can try to contact size? via email for the tracking too.

Ah ok, so it sounds like you opted for their DPD shipping method? That one won’t fully update until it’s in USPS’ hands, IIRC. It was late and that’s the one I opted for by mistake (instead of DHL) and they took their sweet time to get here.

lol, maybe I checked out too quickly. I actually don't remember opting for anything - the only option I recall was a standard international delivery service, which cost 9 GBP. So, that's what I selected. If there was another choice, I totally missed it.

Ah well, I'll try to be patient.

EDIT:

size? ships through DHL and DPD. Try dpd.co.uk and enter your tracking number there and see if it works.

Thank you! Yes, this works. Not much info there - it just says "Your parcel has arrived at the delivery depot" - but at least now I can follow the package's progress.

mine say the same thing

EDIT: just saw the latest posts about DPD and it tracks there also. it looks like mine just cleared customs a few days ago. its showing "lbc New York" as the last scan

Last edited:
They won't be making them GRs either. In reality what they probably been doing is getting rid of stock gradually in preparation to create scarcity again. One of these restocks will be the last. And then you won't see them for 3 or 4 years or more. Is a long established business model.

They won't be making them GRs either. In reality what they probably been doing is getting rid of stock gradually in preparation to create scarcity again. One of these restocks will be the last. And then you won't see them for 3 or 4 years or more. Is a long established business model.
They have been producing them in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom