THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn those Bespokes are wild, sometimes I see bespokes & they seem so tame & not worth the $1k or whatever it costs to make them, but those seem worth it. Not something I'd wear personally but still cool.

Liked her shoe collection but I think there was a time where her posts were either flooding my feed or my story line and I couldn't take it anymore. I got a thing with excessive posts/postings within a day.

Just want to be clear, completely unrelated with her being a woman. There's a few other female sneakerheads/shoe collectors I follow too.
Respect.

I still follow her, it's all good. But at times she can be that" everybody hating on me cause I'm fly" chick.

That new millennium value system doesn't sit well in my soul.

Last edited:
1st week of kindergarten. Nice and beat up with something that won’t clean off. The way these should be worn >D

That moment when I know I got my son laced right. Even the kindergarten teacher says those are “adorable” 8):nthat::D

Haven’t copped any of the mini swooshes but might be time as my favorite essential pair just wont get cleaned up.

F8BDA70F-43A8-4D2D-A6CC-3D7DF6D77006.jpeg
CDBE9A2D-6DBB-4D56-954D-83D18C798AAC.jpeg

My order for blue and black mini swooshes from Centre to complete the set actually shipped. Shout out to the fella that posted the link

Back
Top Bottom