THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

atmosphere grey/deep royal blue/sail/medium brown/vachetta tan (I don't think I've seen it on this thread)
NI112O01B-C13@12.jpg

NI112O01B-C13@10.jpg

NI112O01B-C13@11.jpg

NI112O01B-C13@7.jpg

NI112O01B-C13@9.jpg

NI112O01B-C13@8.jpg

https://www.zalando.fr/nike-sportswear-air-max-1-baskets-basses-ni112o01b-c13.html

Last edited:
I know man, I know. Materials are different but it reminds me too much of my royals.

So my Hufquake's arrived and let me just say, I'm glad and shocked they weren't damaged. Everything is in one piece

Seller covered the shoe box in brown wrapping paper. More bothered by the fact that I paid $15 for shipping from RI and the label says $7.90. Could've used the difference to buy a box :smh: :angry:

Photos to follow, left my phone home today
Damn, form RI. My home state doing you dirty like that. wonder who sold em.. :smh:

^ I was following that girl for a bit had to unfollow. Is that a second pair she had made?
I think she has 4. What made you stop following her? I don't know her, just curious.

She has been hinting that she has a thing going with nike to make some colorways...

I know man, I know. Materials are different but it reminds me too much of my royals.

On the flip side: I don’t own royals, so I bought these as an inexpensive way to fill that hole. At least, for now. One day I’ll probably buy royals too, but these are an acceptable substitute for the time being.

I think she has 4. What made you stop following her? I don't know her, just curious.

Liked her shoe collection but I think there was a time where her posts were either flooding my feed or my story line and I couldn't take it anymore. I got a thing with excessive posts/postings within a day.

Just want to be clear, completely unrelated with her being a woman. There's a few other female sneakerheads/shoe collectors I follow too.

They're just not my cup of tea. I'm in "quality over quantity" mode right now. I'd rather pay $200 for the royals, which I'd wear and be excited about, than $120 for these two which I probably wouldn't wear or be excited about.

Back
Top Bottom