THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Good details on this one...glad I picked them up for 75
20180714_135724.jpg

yep, that's what makes the F&F a want for me - it's very different. but I'll be happy to just get a regular pair at retail.

Happy for u! But they really look old shape! Hope it’s the ankle.
Mud and especially the cliff toe looking awful...
What do you mean by they look old shape? I'm not one to nit pick too much and I don't expect every pair to look OG. If I like a model with a color/design that catches my eye then I'll get them. I knew the leather was going to be soft but its softer than I have thought which is a plus in my mind. But to each their own and that's ok!

What do you mean by they look old shape? I'm not one to nit pick too much and I don't expect every pair to look OG. If I like a model with a color/design that catches my eye then I'll get them. I knew the leather was going to be soft but its softer than I have thought which is a plus in my mind. But to each their own and that's ok!

You‘re right to each their own!

I was talking bout the silhouette! Since 2017 we enjoy improved shape of the AM1s...

Actually I went a full size down. I have very slim feet and prefer my shoes to fit snug. At first they were too tight and I regretted it but after 3 wears they broke in nicely and fit perfect. I've been doing this with all the new shape releases so far, even Currys. I don't like my shoes looking bigger than necessary.

I've been half sizing down a lot lately - end up sacrificing a bit of toe room to avoid heel slip when laced loose, which looks better imo. Not with currys tho, they were way to tight at TTS for me.

Back
Top Bottom