THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG-20180714-WA0000.jpg
Went with Snow Beach today.

Any1 now where this hoodie is still available??... it was made to go with the JDI collection that dropped recently, looking for a XL and can't find it anywhere online....thanks
Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 11.13.56 AM.png

Is the struggle really gonna be real for the parras? I halfway slept on the element 87’s and the don c 312’s and I can’t take another L. I might have to go all out here

End charging an extra $35 for Parras burns me up, man...

uykz8okybrumn7vxgkpj.jpg

When did End start taxing on all the big releases? Years ago they used to have pretty good pricing and a lot of times ordering from them was even cheaper than buying Stateside...But they seem to be overcharging retail on every hyped drop. I expect that from smaller shops, but End is a huge...sucks, but still gonna enter because I know these are gonna be a ***** :lol:

When did End start taxing on all the big releases? Years ago they used to have pretty good pricing and a lot of times ordering from them was even cheaper than buying Stateside...But they seem to be overcharging retail on every hyped drop. I expect that from smaller shops, but End is a huge...sucks, but still gonna enter because I know these are gonna be a ***** :lol:

It’s been happening for awhile now but in the recent months it’s been getting worse. They’re upcharging everything.

It’s to the point where a lot of shoes are the same price or cheaper straight from StockX. :smh:

It’s been happening for awhile now but in the recent months it’s been getting worse. They’re upcharging everything.

It’s to the point where a lot of shoes are the same price or cheaper straight from StockX. :smh:

Yeah it's whack, the first End raffle I won was for the Off-White soccer jersey. Soon realized it was cheaper on Stockx lol.

Back
Top Bottom