THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

upload_2018-6-20_8-19-47.png

https://www.footlocker.com/product/...nk/?cm=PERSISTENT CART: QUICK VIEW: MORE INFO

Old shape/release? seeing them on footlocker but not anywhere. shape looks a little off as well

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-20_8-19-52.png
    upload_2018-6-20_8-19-52.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 1
Structures are great but def not for everyone. I know there would be a ton or crying because of the way the toe box mesh wrinkles when on foot and how they chip and crack. Don’t even bring em back Nike lol
Smh the toe mesh looks wild. I love how everybody is mad I posted these in here. :lol:
I thought you guys would enjoy

Smh the toe mesh looks wild. I love how everybody is mad I posted these in here. :lol:
I thought you guys would enjoy

Nobody said it was an air max 1 Simple. Nothing else to talk about
:rofl: @ “I love how everybody is mad I posted these in here.”
You got a couple likes on that post so not everyone is mad. Couple dudes just said it was the wrong thread. That’s it, nothing to be sour about my guy.

:rofl: @ “I love how everybody is mad I posted these in here.”
You got a couple likes on that post so not everyone is mad. Couple dudes just said it was the wrong thread. That’s it, nothing to be sour about my guy.
Not sour I’m putting laughing emojis and all that some people liked it and I’ve seen dudes post pics of non air max ones in here and nobody really turn into detectives about it. But let’s talk about am1 now

Anyone know if these are locally available in your area? Been searching high and low and can't find a sz 10 for a decent price.

I completely forgot when I had them in cart via SNS for $70 and sure enough they're gone. Just hoping to get for the same price or close to.

bbcda2c0f3d22d139badbcf6a58bb3bf.jpg

oooo weeee

Size? is a ***** though. For real. Its hard for me to believe that Nike is just going to let that one store release these. Kind of stupid.

the lack of size? branding anywhere makes me think they will drop elsewhere...

think you guys may be on to something. unrelated to this thread topic but I remember when the concepts sb dunk stained glass initially released through concept stores then it later became a GR via snkrs, one that was $50 less all because of the special box. I know there were two other SB related releases at the same time of the stained glass but i cant recall if those were sold through snkrs at a later date.

I'll guess we'll wait and see.

Edit: just remembered the DSM AM1 pairs that released some time ago. Think those were just exclusive to DSM and never had a GR release through Nike. Anyway, like I said, we'll wait and see.

Last edited:
No telling what the agreement is w/Nike, but as of late, other recent size? collabs (from brands like adidas, asics, etc.) have remained exclusive to size?, IIRC. Only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom