THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I get closest with visa pay, but after I hit pay it just says loading for a bit and the checkout page refreshes with no change.

French bulldog?

yes :wink:
upload_2018-6-19_20-42-43.jpeg

upload_2018-6-19_20-42-59.jpeg

upload_2018-6-19_20-43-15.jpeg

Not a fan of the cliff toe but the comfort on the 1/90 is there, a thick insole and a soft leather(pleather??) material on the shoe. Not sure I’ll keep them as the seem to be sitting so I can hopefully pick them up later via discount. The pair below are the 103 release from last year.

BA5494EE-45C8-45B6-B0E2-6A594EADA379.jpeg

.5 up is not overstated for me at all. I have red and green in tts and og in .5 up. Sure I can wear the red and green but they aren't comfy at all bc they are snug and the liner doesn't breathe at all. I'll rarely if ever wear them bc of it.

.5 up is not overstated for me at all. I have red and green in tts and og in .5 up. Sure I can wear the red and green but they aren't comfy at all bc they are snug and the liner doesn't breathe at all. I'll rarely if ever wear them bc of it.

Maybe it's a wide footer thing then? I have normal to narrow feet and when first trying them on they did feel very snug, to the point of feeling almost 0.5 smaller than my other AM1s in the same size. But a few wears in and they feel very comfy now.

Maybe it's a wide footer thing then? I have normal to narrow feet and when first trying them on they did feel very snug, to the point of feeling almost 0.5 smaller than my other AM1s in the same size. But a few wears in and they feel very comfy now.
i only have the OG currys and went TTS. they do fit more snug to the OG pairs I've bought but I agree that after a few wears they did break in for me.

This!

Back
Top Bottom