THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

How am I looking AM1 gang gang

E5C3E821-7CE1-42DF-A46B-F224D8D053EF.jpeg

36DDB524-E1C6-4D79-9DC0-053B23ADA5C6.jpeg

This from SNS. Def some yellow thread and suede fraying on the white mesh. Stray threads. Some in the box too weirdly enough. Nothing too worrisome tho really.

Last edited:
Last edited:
yes I know, it changes from one pair to another, it's nike :rofl: lol

Fossil it's my pair to walk with the dog, the one I like least, the pair I wear when it's bad weather, but also the one I pay the least expensive (80e with 40%), but apart the thin mudguard the rest is fine, nice shape (and at least it is symmetrical it is thin on both sides, women obsidian are better imo the best women pair)

yes i have seen on the other colorway really ugly pairs (habanero red to mention it, some were correct while others really ugly, a lot of difference from one pair to another)

Last edited:
Finally got a shipping email for my Curry's from the SNS raffle. I went TTS (11.5)....hope they aren't too small

Lottery, nike inconsistences, bad curry, good curry, average curry ! It's a GR draw hahaha.
Photo 14-05-2018 21 19 42.jpg

Mudguard height is unfortunatly random... first ID (new shape) have a thiner mudguard than the second one (way more like OG anniversary type), can't complain when you see what we had before last year

If anyone else sees a link for the white/grey perforated pair go ahead and post them please so I can bookmark it for later.

Back
Top Bottom