THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can’t wait to get these in hand. Love that these are getting slept on. Keep sleeeeping. May double up. Doubled up on everything I wanted this year. Blk cement 3s, shadows, and possibly these.

MVIMG_20180308_212238.jpg
MVIMG_20180308_212142.jpg
very nice LE 5 panel cap what perfectly matches with the atmos AM1s
http://www.sanfranciscorunning.com/headwear/nike-trail-aw84-hat

Has anyone tried to reshape the toebox on the new AM 1's? The shape looks a little different than the og currys. I'm wondering by reshaping if I can get the same toebox shape as the ogs.

cool
1292dbad-291f-4b95-97d8-0609ed5a6edb.png

edit: red & green I leave to others i like only the OG, after I hope to receive a "clean pair" as are my Anni obsidian and my IDs whose shape/quality are perfect (for me), my others are a little less (women obsidian is also nice)

Last edited:
Uhh yeah copped on Notre. You just can’t beat box price shipped and a peaceful morning without having to deal with flaky SNKRS app. Done.

Last edited:
Just copped from Notre. For retail price and free shipping, that's definitely a win in my book. So glad they didn't hype these up and I can just go about my day tomorrow.

Thought I missed out. On sneakrs uk it looked like a full size run and I waited. Went to buy and it said sold out! Checked again 40 mins later and I was able to cop. Try again guys if it looked sold out to you

Got through on 43einhalb for the Curry AM1 size US10. I got the Order and PayPal transfer confirmation. Fingers crossed for the shipping confirmation!!

Peace
F Sharp005

Back
Top Bottom