THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Weird it’s charging me $15 shipping
Odd. There should be a sub $100 option.

89FDE5AF-C8CA-43CD-9138-3900DAC5C38A.jpeg

I’ve ordered from Notre a few times and never had issues. May still try on SNKRS in the morning if I’m up early enough.

A little concerning that Notre is allowing me to checkout with 10 pairs of size 13...lol
Evan’s post about stock #’s isn’t too far off. Although, you’re never truly good until it’s physically in your hands, but I suspect we should be fine. Also, gives a little bit of insight as to the high number of SNS Ws earlier.

Social Status and APB dropped this evening too. Had healthy stock as well.

Evan’s post about stock #’s isn’t too far off. Although, you’re never truly good until it’s physically in your hands, but I suspect we should be fine. Also, gives a little bit of insight as to the high number of SNS Ws earlier.

I mean they're still on SS but Norte just flat 150.

gotta cop some of that supreme x fox collab tomorrow so i can resell & offset my spending money, lol... that's the only reason i resell, i'm not tryna be a kingpin out here .. i just know i spend a lot on kicks & my habits are expensive & even with a lot of disposable income ... i still can always look to use someone else's money to spend on me, lol.. i think i'll get the red & green ones after that.

Pulled the trigger on Notre. Thanks for the link. Was going to try to use my Nike gift card tomorrow on the currys but didn't want to risk them selling out. I never hit on SNKRS

Just saw his post. 44+ pairs of size 10 and 74+ pairs of size 10.5 is ridiculous inventory for a store with only one location.

Back
Top Bottom