THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

thanks @gbtatn945 :wink:

waouhhhh #ParisONAIR
af5ec92f-9678-4cce-9639-14a4e71ec36c.png

nice Job!
Put the Royal color on this and I’m in 100%

Reactions: Ube
So is the consensus that the SWs are a half size too big? Thinking of moving my supreme uptempos to find my pair... knew I was holding on to those for a special reason.

On stockX for the SWs they have With & Without accessories. On the without are they talking about the xtra shoestrings & patches?
my friend got a pair, chose the "w/o accessories" option, and his still came with the 2 sets of patches and 4 sets of laces.

Although I almost paid twice retail (cannot believe Im saying that), but I'm extremely excited about this pair and satisfied with the purchase itself. These are crazy dope!

IMG_7782.JPG IMG_7781.JPG
dope! i plan to wear 1 red and 1 green also :nthat:

Rezet's pair just cleared customs today, so hopefully I'll have them sometime next week

Yep, probably the easiest city to make shoes out of lol

I kept thinking Oakwood Mall too, even though its just a mall. That place was a significant part of my childhood. More so Belle Promenade RIP. I can still picture the theaters right when you walk in and the arcade you could cut through to get to the food court. Those weird paintings of chicks faces on the walls.

You’re from the Westbank? I lived in Algiers with my parents but spent a lot of time in the 7th ward with my grandfather. I definitely remember belle promenade lol.

My sister who lives in NYC went to atmos this morning to try and get the SW air maxes for my daughter, said there were dudes bum rushing the door and throwing drinks at each other and what not . Lol y’all dudes are goin crazy over some toddler shoes smh.

Back
Top Bottom