THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

FINALLY! my FB's came in....but nobody was home to sign for them. I'll pick them up from the PO tomorrow after work

FOCUSED dope shot. might pull on those.

my wear today:
[/quote

thanks man. excellent use of materials in your kicks. I've never seen those before.:smokin

Those blue leopard joints have GS written all over them.

Maybe we should make Air max 1 "FB ONLY" thread :lol:

Look at the suede, the quality is mind blowing!!!! It's a shame that the CW and model is not been released

Those are sick

Nice pics

Am i missing something with those hyperfuse joints getting quoted?

They aren't hideous but te cours seem to be so out of place, maybe its the yellow tongue :rolleyes

They aren't hideous but te cours seem to be so out of place, maybe its the yellow tongue :rolleyes

They aren't hideous but te cours seem to be so out of place, maybe its the yellow tongue
eyes.gif
I not that big of that yellow also, but the suedeeeeee it's so good and the color combination just lights up in my eyes. And also that NOBODY is gonna have them, makes them a lot more sweeter 

I saw the AM1 PRM pimento (red suede) pair at the Nike Factory Store today. I was trying to find a non "furry" pair. I'm not sure if they were B grades but I couldn't find a clean pair that had the same suede material on both left and right shoe. Weird. Only $60 after 30% F&F Coupon this weekend too. 

Gum bottom all black and white AM1 - you god damn right

Nike x APC 2013

Last edited:
Gum bottom all black and white AM1 - you god damn right

Nike x APC 2013
"The A.P.C. and Nike Summer ’13 collection again highlights the Nike Dunk Hi and Air Maxim 1. The Dunk comes in a leather make-up with both beige and black tones while the Maxim 1 comes in black and white, respectively. Again, clean staple looks exude from each look with the Dunk retailing for $129 USD and the Maxim 1 for $169 USD. No release date has been announced just yet, but we’ll keep you posted as details emerge."

blah maxim :[ 

"The A.P.C. and Nike Summer ’13 collection again highlights the Nike Dunk Hi and Air Maxim 1. The Dunk comes in a leather make-up with both beige and black tones while the Maxim 1 comes in black and white, respectively. Again, clean staple looks exude from each look with the Dunk retailing for $129 USD and the Maxim 1 for $169 USD. No release date has been announced just yet, but we’ll keep you posted as details emerge."

blah maxim :[ 

Hi All Im looking for these from last Fall in a US 11 UK 10 EU 45:

Nike air max 1 premium deep royal blue, granite silver, team orange: 512033-408

I cant find them anywhere in UK or Europe in my size and there is only one in this size on ebay in UK but the fool wants £220 ($342) for them!

There on Flight club for $110 so I guess not as popular in US but again they dont have my size.

Anyone know where I can still get these in the world?

Thanks

Hi All Im looking for these from last Fall in a US 11 UK 10 EU 45:

Nike air max 1 premium deep royal blue, granite silver, team orange: 512033-408

I cant find them anywhere in UK or Europe in my size and there is only one in this size on ebay in UK but the fool wants £220 ($342) for them!

There on Flight club for $110 so I guess not as popular in US but again they dont have my size.

Anyone know where I can still get these in the world?

Thanks
They were on sale on Finishline for a while for somewhere around $80 and hit outlets. I was on the verge of getting them a few times but held off, I regret it now. Might be hard to find at this point, I've seen them on eBay recently for at or above retail though.

I'm bored...might depend on the mudguard material but these would be easy to customize into a Mint FB twist and they're only $80 on FNL.

Last edited:
FB sitting in my local Office. Guess no one knows (or probably cares) about Yeezy here in the provinces of England. Happy to hook anyone up.

Back
Top Bottom