THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I am not feeling them at all. :x x 1000
They are too loud. That's cool if you like em. Do you.
Is there a reason as to why all am1 fb are bright/loud colors.

FB stand for football(soccer) have you ever seen their cleats? Lol most if not all of their popular ones are bright colors.

I hope Nike running shoes aren't the next Jordan hype train but I'm starting to think that

SB's to J's to Air Maxs

I dont think so,unless they bring out collabs every other week. Have you seen prices on those cement print atmos? 5 months ago they were at $300 or less. Now ppl want 5-1k.

Yeah, i'm cool on those new FBs.

HOWEVER..

APC x NSW

apc-nike-summer-2013-1-630x457.jpg

I spy.... #DatGumBottom

Last edited:
niiiice!  i wanna get the older APC am1's, but they're going for a pretty penny on ebay

Me too I saw a pair on eBay. I want them but idk if I can drop the 300+ that the seller wants.

I am not feeling them at all. :x x 1000
They are too loud. That's cool if you like em. Do you.
Is there a reason as to why all am1 fb are bright/loud colors.

FB stand for football(soccer) have you ever seen their cleats? Lol most if not all of their popular ones are bright colors.

No I don't watch football. Never knew their cleats are bright colors.

Yeah, i'm cool on those new FBs.

HOWEVER..

APC x NSW

apc-nike-summer-2013-1-630x457.jpg

I spy.... #DatGumBottom

Nice.

Way nicer this time around. I hated the white tongue tag on the first collection. The material used was always on point though. Overall suede with leather liner 
pimp.gif

I know this ain't the right thread but both dunks will be mines.

Way nicer this time around. I hated the white tongue tag on the first collection. The material used was always on point though. Overall suede with leather liner 
pimp.gif

I know this ain't the right thread but both dunks will be mines.
Yea, black suede with leather liner plus a gum sole?! Its over..

Just got my FB mint from Drome. Weird they didn't even double box for international shipping. They lost one of my pairs so I don't know if they will resend it back or refund me.

surprisingly, when i got my package from drome, the box was pristine.  no damage to it whatsoever.  and of course, i just jinxed myself and my next international order, the box will come demolished

Look at the suede, the quality is mind blowing!!!! It's a shame that the CW and model is not been released

Does anyone have a US release date for the FB's? Maybe I'm just missing is it

Also a release date for the OG Obsidians and the new Obsidian EM?  

Back
Top Bottom