THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

69CC99F6-63CE-4CA6-8457-878FC95139AF.jpeg

and then he blocked me lol.

I don’t like the dude.

don’t like how he makes his $

don’t like that he used his influence to win the vote forward

don’t like now if I want that sneaker I got pay 600$ + or some dumb **** cause stores like his have made inflated prices the new norm

don’t be fooled, Nike picked his design cause it was the cheapest & easiest for them to manufacture, they already have the molds for his design.

I don’t like the dude.

don’t like now if I want that sneaker I got pay 600$ + or some dumb **** cause stores like his have made inflated prices the new norm

don’t be fooled, Nike picked his design cause it was the cheapest & easiest for them to manufacture, they already have the molds for his design.
I guess I understand but I suppose I’m indifferent to him because I’m not as into sneakers as you and others are. It’s just the way you and other posters talk about him just make y’all sound so hurt like he did something to you personally lol. You don’t need that vitriol in yo life papi

I don’t like the dude.

True....

That's the way the sneaker game is now. A popularity contest.

It aint that serious though. Id still buy GR AM's over any hyped releases.

How so?

Oh is one of his little buddies gonna see it and then tell him?

Lol if I care

dudes a *****. tell him as much to his hairy face.

I don’t know the dude and I’m not even American or living in US, just saying I don’t understand what you are expecting with this, you probably could have done something more intelligent as you seems to have some influence here and there and I can see you truly have passion. Hope this thread won’t turn into a war zone...

nah it ain’t that serious for me

more a rant against Nike and the way they conduct their business.

“Let’s have a sneaker vote campaign and then make the winning sneaker impossible for the average consumer to purchase unless they pay 3x retail via resale market”

guys like Sean just profit 2 folds off this kind of crap

Reselling is basically extortion of weak-willed people. I think that sort of thing is very negative, you can see how reselling is negatively impacting things like the concert-ticket market etc.
I think it's particularly discomforting that so many kids view it as normal, especially since sneaker blogs push stuff like "resell guides" and whatever.

Reselling is basically extortion of weak-willed people. I think that sort of thing is very negative, you can see how reselling is negatively impacting things like the concert-ticket market etc.
I think it's particularly discomforting that so many kids view it as normal, especially since sneaker blogs push stuff like "resell guides" and whatever.
its not anything like that. any item that has a limited supply with a higher demand is gonna have a resale market thats simply how things work in our system of economics b. its nothing new

He's the clown that dipped that Sup AJ5 in red paint for publicity, had completely forgotten about that nonsense until now and didn't make the connection it was one and the same. :smh: ( *shrug* hadn't really been paying attention to that dude outside of this hybrid and this thread)

True....

That's the way the sneaker game is now. A popularity contest.

It aint that serious though. Id still buy GR AM's over any hyped releases.

Its still not cool for sw to resell something he was blessed with having. Regardless of what the consumers were going to do with the shoes, he shouldve sold them at retail and not take advantage of the situation in that way. Ive never liked the shoe and was never going to buy it, but stuff like this bothers me for the people here on NT who want the shoe and were genuinely excited to own them and wear them.

I have faith Frankie - you will win the draw.

I would imagine out of principal now, that he will not even try for the shoe, I wouldnt. Its ****** up how sw took his own shoe that Nike made for him and then sold his allocation for resell. Good for FrankWhite for doing what he did.

Back
Top Bottom