THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone have a hard time like myself making the iced jades and ocean fogs look good with an outfit.
Why do you find it hard to pull them off with an outfit? What are you trying to do? I don't know if you're the type to want to match color for color but I hope you know you're also able to use colors that blend in well with each other, don't be out here looking like a highlighter.

Yeah I hear you all, just seems like every time I try them on I have different pair of AM’s that look better. Thanks for the input and no i don’t do the matchy matchy thing.

#NTscrubs tonight's work wear...
20180130_195518.jpg
20180130_195526.jpg

Why do you find it hard to pull them off with an outfit? What are you trying to do? I don't know if you're the type to want to match color for color but I hope you know you're also able to use colors that blend in well with each other, don't be out here looking like a highlighter.
Jades are my favorite pair from 2017 because they go with anything

The Animal Pack will be had. Black toe/black laces threw me off but with white laces they look better, I’ll get over the black toe.

With so many shoes releasing in the next coming months, I'm surprised Aqua is still on the radar.

Pito101 Pito101 Im not talking about AM1 specifically, but Nike and Jordan in general (FK React, AM98, AM93, AM180, AM 270, BC3, WC3). Next thing you know, it's AM Day already.

Back
Top Bottom