THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Idk what it is. Maybe it's the material that make me not like them as much as I thought I would. The material is ventile right? I just feel like now that they're in hand it's just okay to me. It could also be the fact that because I've been getting AM1s for under retail lately paying retail makes me :smh: :lol:

Also to people saying they've never returned an item ever, that sounds crazy :lol: . So you have never made a return? What if you're not happy with the purchase or you don't like the way they look on you or the way they feel etc. then what do you guys do?

I just picked up my black pair from Fedex and this site had me worrying about them big time! Lol I actually really like the ventile material and it feels a lot lighter than I thought it would. I also do not have the crazy toe wrinkles that I saw on a few pairs on this site. I have been half sizing down on all my AM1's lately and I think that might be the trick.

DSM’s are 100% future classics.

send them back if you really ain’t feeling them by all means but don’t be surprised if in about 5yrs people are fiendin for them

I think you are 100% right on this. I might pick up the white pair now after seeing the blacks in person. I dig navy but really wish they went with a white mini swoosh.

A73197AD-183B-4147-AD40-5227E23C6DC4.jpeg
Saw these on IG - apparently the right shoe was darkened with some type of oil(?) - reminds me of NB 997 butterscotch. May have to do these and the poor mans cherrywoods.
The ones on the left remind me of the butterscotchs, the ones on the right 997dbr, if your interested in getting into NB.

Saw these on IG - apparently the right shoe was darkened with some type of oil(?) - reminds me of NB 997 butterscotch. May have to do these and the poor mans cherrywoods.
I remember people using baby oil to darken the nailhead suede on the BAIT x Asics GL3 Nippon Blues. Maybe that's it?

yo these look dope as ****

I just picked up my black pair from Fedex and this site had me worrying about them big time! Lol I actually really like the ventile material and it feels a lot lighter than I thought it would. I also do not have the crazy toe wrinkles that I saw on a few pairs on this site. I have been half sizing down on all my AM1's lately and I think that might be the trick.
:lol: yo I think I just had higher expectations from looking at pics and then when I got em in hand they just felt okay. Idk maybe if the materials were suede and leather I'd be all in on them. Also I think if I got them for under retail I'd be a lot happier :lol: I'm just being cheap :rofl: .

So what is ventile exactly and why did they choose that material?

Definitely gonna pick up a pair and do something similar...at a good price that is.

I prefer extra virgin baby oil. Some brands actually use a very small amount of babies and a lot of cheaper rapeseed oil as filler. Try to find some made in California.

Agree with this, EVBO all the way. Whole Foods carries it. Tricky to find, but you can ask an employee and they'll help you out.

Back
Top Bottom