THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The Milans rock... I had two pairs and both had "suede" like cardboard... Such a shame - I'm sure all the pairs weren't like that...
haha na I think all pairs are like that. It's super nice material but just way too thick to be on a shoe. Colorway is great though.

What's wrong with stocx and goat, they sell fakes?

They don't sell. They're just a middle man between buyer and seller.

They receives shoes from the seller and goes through their "authentication process". Once verified, you get the shoes but as we can see, this pair somehow was deemed "authentic".

They don't sell. They're just a middle man between buyer and seller.

They receives shoes from the seller and goes through their "authentication process". Once verified, you get the shoes but as we can see, this pair somehow was deemed "authentic".
Man if i just dropped 450 for the elephant atmos 1's and they were fake from stock x ... i would definitely write to them, and let them know I received a fake pair.

Haha Dude, I would offer my couch. But I allready confessed to my wife - in other words I need that couch the next couple nights for my self.
:rofl:

No tbh, wasn't that bad. She called me stupid, I agreed, everything's good.

lol same same...

taking her to AC for dinner tmrw night cause ya know let’s spend more $$$ when im catchin ish for spending too much to begin with lol

Man if i just dropped 450 for the elephant atmos 1's and they were fake from stock x ... i would definitely write to them, and let them know I received a fake pair.

I used stockx for another pair of 88' 3s since mine were beat... Pair was good to go. You can send them back if the stockx tag is still attached if not happy with them for whatever reason... JUST DON'T REMOVE THE TAG!

Didn’t they legit check then there ???

It won’t be the first time a fake pair got through their “legit check”

yeah their authentication process has proven to be questionable. selling isn't an issue for me since my **** is legit but this the second problem I've had with buying. last time I bought a pair of March red anniversaries but they authenticated a restock pair. they didn't even check the style code, something THEY advise sellers to do.

I used stockx for another pair of 88' 3s since mine were beat... Pair was good to go. You can send them back if the stockx tag is still attached if not happy with them for whatever reason... JUST DON'T REMOVE THE TAG!

they definitely don't have any sort of satisfaction guarantee/return policy like that. lots of people have gotten bad shoes, missing laces, etc. and customer service just tells them to sell them back on stockx

I believe that’s Flight Club. Happened to me with a pair of Racers. Advertised as white tongue Orca’s only to receive the one that had flooded the market with Volt on it.

They took it back with no issue.

yeah their authentication process has proven to be questionable. selling isn't an issue for me since my **** is legit but this the second problem I've had with buying. last time I bought a pair of March red anniversaries but they authenticated a restock pair. they didn't even check the style code, something THEY advise sellers to do.

they definitely don't have any sort of satisfaction guarantee/return policy like that. lots of people have gotten bad shoes, missing laces, etc. and customer service just tells them to sell them back on stockx

There was definitely a card in the box from stockx saying you could return, and to keep the tag attached if you did... Not sure of the exact refund process tho... will check later, also if you paid with PayPal maybe you could claim if they were fake? It's a bit of a joke since they market themselves mainly on the fact you can't get scammed... However my first purchase was hassle free.

Also - If someone got in contact saying pair was fake / damaged etc and were told to just sell them through stockx again... That's pretty risky from their point of view... If message thread was re-posted in here or on twitter..

Also - If someone got in contact saying pair was fake / damaged etc and were told to just sell them through stockx again... That's pretty risky from their point of view... If message thread was re-posted in here or on twitter..
Already happened multiple times. Thats StockX answer, sell again through our platform. they told someone in this thread to do that. Would be easier to find if NT still had a gallery.
MAIN INGREDIENT MAIN INGREDIENT
EDIT: Found the post.
https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-air-max-1-thread.301367/page-1991#post-28686160

Last edited:
YMMV, but for those that ordered from the DSMNY Ventile pack yesterday via e-flash: there’s a chance you can politely email DSMNY (not DSML) and have your shipping refunded. The pack made it to their e-shop (and now qualify for free shipping).

According to them, they were able to adjust the price because mine hadn’t shipped out yet.

Can I get y'alls opinions if these elephants are legit?

https://niketalk.com/threads/air-max-1-atmos-elephant-legit-check.669082/

20180118_112739.jpg
usually i'd leave these legit ckecks alone because there are several people in this thread that know alot more than i do. i'm an origiinal am1 owner followed by i long long hiatus due to shape and back now again for the last few years.

IMO you can pull out 20 pairs of any given shoe and have small differences in half the pairs. that, added with traditionally skeptical NTers...well, you know what it is.

if thats a fake, its a damb good one.

but when in doubt, better safe than sorry.

usually i'd leave these legit ckecks alone because there are several people in this thread that know alot more than i do. i'm an origiinal am1 owner followed by i long long hiatus due to shape and back now again for the last few years.

IMO you can pull out 20 pairs of any given shoe and have small differences in half the pairs. that, added with traditionally skeptical NTers...well, you know what it is.

if thats a fake, its a damb good one.

but when in doubt, better safe than sorry.

I agree that it’s probably a real pair but the quality inconsistency’s warrant a “b-grade” from the factory imo

no way should that sneaker run you 400$+

YMMV, but for those that ordered from the DSMNY Ventile pack yesterday via e-flash: there’s a chance you can politely email DSMNY (not DSML) and have your shipping refunded. The pack made it to their e-shop (and now qualify for free shipping).

According to them, they were able to adjust the price because mine hadn’t shipped out yet.

Thank you so much i Just got refunded as well!

Back
Top Bottom