THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

living in a tax free country rules, 899 HKD is like 100 euro lol, HK is a true sneakers paradise imo :nthat:
Yes you right :tongue: but surprisingly this aqua is sitting here on Nike HK so was super easy cop but Red and blue solded out too quickly that I had to order oversea and for all EU/US exclusive release I have to pay crazy shipping fee sometimes :smh:

Animal junk got me switching up this afternoon.

A70E7A6E-A912-4423-9DA4-0D3C343E6081.jpeg

In London for the weekend. Shocked to see the royals still available at most places. They even are on sale at Nike for £99

That’s retail for us but we’ve also had a lot of restocks, mostly sold out online for UK retailers so in store would be last resort for many myself included

They don’t get a shipment of shoes to sell from anyone. They’re sold by what’s brought in from someone who got them early. I don’t get why this makes people so upset.
lol if you believe that. He literally has fsr's of a lot of shoes early.

Got around to putting my shelves back together after moving them all around last week for those pics. Finally have enough AM1 to fill up a cabinet. Hole in top left is my AM1 Currys that are off getting a midsole re-glue. I know second cabinet isn't AM1 so don't yell at me. I said before that I didn't get back into shoes until about 2 years ago so the little collection is coming along nicely for a short period. No way I'll ever catch some of the guys around here though.

Back
Top Bottom