THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That stolen pair will be sold on ebay by the end of the week, pretty sure dude (or lady) who did it seen that $100,000 auction listing on one of these lame blogs and decided to do it

Screenshot_20171104-134317.png
hmm:nerd:
The Black Toe ruined those, IMO.
Just give us a true retro!

In London for the weekend. Shocked to see the royals still available at most places. They even are on sale at Nike for £99

I hate to go back to dogging Round Two, bc I don't even hate them. I hate that Nike has co signed this type ****. Sourcing and selling vintage stuff is cool. Backdooring new releases and taxing 4x retail? Na. Nike is doing all this stuff to stop resellers with bots yet they turn around and co sign stores backdooring to these guys? It makes no sense.

I hate to go back to dogging Round Two, bc I don't even hate them. I hate that Nike has co signed this type ****. Sourcing and selling vintage stuff is cool. Backdooring new releases and taxing 4x retail? Na. Nike is doing all this stuff to stop resellers with bots yet they turn around and co sign stores backdooring to these guys? It makes no sense.

I dont understand this post, their backdooring the off white shirt?

anyone order from them and use their cheapest shipping option?? how long did it take to ship to you?

would rather light myself on fire than deal with rmkstore... it took over 6 weeks for a pair of kicks i ordered. i emailed, hit them up on facebook, instagram looking for answers as my tracking number showed it was still sitting on their end and they never replied until i contacted visa and filed a report as i never got my kicks in over 21 business days. 2.5 weeks later my package arrived and they email me and ask why i filed a claim with visa... its like i sent you guys 6 emails, msgs on instagram and facebook.

Back
Top Bottom