THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Will have my size pair here tomo and my snkrs pair on Monday

Size previews app is underrated I’ve used it now for the last two am1 og drops and took me 1 min to check out both times and they offer free next day delivery

Size previews app is underrated I’ve used it now for the last two am1 og drops and took me 1 min to check out both times and they offer free next day delivery
the app is garbage imo, i have downloaded it 2 times yesterday and i didnt get past through the screen where they showed the front from the Size? store, none of the funtions worked and i couldnt click on anything, the app was totally bricked and a useless POS !!!!! :smh: :smh: :angry:

You sure its size preview and not the regular size? App? Mine work very well, i copped by waiting until my size popped and the transac/confirmation was fast and smooth

Regular size app is whack on big drops but I’ve found the previews one really simple, set it all up pick my size and confirm

With the royals I check size previews 5/6mins after the 8am drop and it was an easy pick up, they even hold your cart for 5 mins

Anyone use the Size? Preview app to order kicks? Success rate is pretty good compared to using the website? Or same same?

Another Pendleton. Not mine but I'm definitely feeling these. Nice shape as well

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1508544462226.jpg
    FB_IMG_1508544462226.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 174
Reds and royals were sitting at several shops in Tokyo and Kyoto, so if those heads aren't biting than the royals US drop shouldn't be any different than the reds restock. My unlucky *** got three pairs of reds off SNKRS and that's saying a lot. Night and day compared to March let me tell you.
OK so any Japanese website that ships to US? waiting for them to go on discount

Usually schleep in on saturdays but got up hella early for the gym and was able to secure my blues on Mr P. Hooray for 4am gym days lol

Back
Top Bottom