THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_0010.JPG
I'm probably the last one but my pair from Undefeated finally arrived. Their was a small dent on the left toe box but once I stuffed the paper in the shoe fully it disappeared. They also appear to be cut a bit wider than "Skulls" pair that released earlier this year. Either way I'm very happy to be paying retail for these than dropping damn near 300 or 400 for the pair from March

IMG_0010.JPG
I'm probably the last one but my pair from Undefeated finally arrived. Their was a small dent on the left toe box but once I stuffed the paper in the shoe fully it disappeared. They also appear to be cut a bit wider than "Skulls" pair that released earlier this year. Either way I'm very happy to be paying retail for these than dropping damn near 300 or 400 for the pair from March

Was there any difference between this recent release, and the one from earlier this year?

Was there any difference between this recent release, and the one from earlier this year?
I missed the release from March so I can't compare both pairs in hand the only noticeable thing I see is the eyelets on the recent pair is darker than the pair from March

I've always tried to keep my kicks looking clean for as long as possible

there' s absolutely nothing wrong with beating them up tho

Besides the mudguard being a little shorter on the recent release I think the march pair is a better quality (could be just me). I like the thicker mudguard and it has more weight to it. Besides the dust bag and booklet aesthetically its the same.

Anyone else noticed that the price of AM1 Essential Id's went up in price to $150? Wonder what that is about

Back
Top Bottom