THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_4689.JPG
Yea not a big deal but if you say you're wearing Atmos I have no idea what pair you are wearing unless you're one of my friends that never wore am1 until March and I know the only Atmos you know of is the Elephants. Nobody called Atmos Elephants by just Atmos until a ton of people that don't wear am1 started calling them that bc they dont even know the other pairs exist.

"I un DS'd my atoms safari today"
Could be Atmos Jordan 3

Jordan 3 is a safari print

Speaking of which, I would like to get Nike Air Safari "Elephant print" with Phylon midsole which is not going to happen.

Air Safari was one of the shoes that I see a lot when I was a kid, along with AJ3, AM97, AF-1, Vandal, AM90, Cortez.

Attachments

• IMG_4691.JPG
    IMG_4691.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 32
Nike shipped my pair. At home monday or tuesday! I have now 1 week or 2 to save 280€ for 2x am1 anniversary blue

Received my pair of 103s from Mr P and was disappointed to find that i got a defective pair.

The footbed (under the insole) on the left shoes seems to have been improperly moulded. There's a hard bump on the footbed that makes these uncomfortable to wear.

Is there any way i can remedy this?
return em, should be widely available on the 26th

Shxx!

Showing off lol
You got all the grails

Cons: they will all crumble unless you bought ultra models.

But AM95 jcrd is weird
AM90 ultra looks wrong
Lol thanks. Just gotta wear them before they get ruined. My 90s are actually starting to yellow a bit. I wear them every few weeks so it's cool - would have been more disappointed if they were still ds and yellowing.

Reactions: PJS
When we get the 30th Anniversary of the AM 90 in 2020, Nike better get the shoe down to the exact specifications as the original. I swear every release of the AM 90 in the last decade has always had at least one off item (last release having the wrong color behind the tongue) on them.
Yep. Will definitely be going for a pair then!

Yep
I have to say 97s don't happen often
AM1 are everywhere

AM1 for $150 is kinda high for me
AM97 for $200 is alright
hell naw, that's pushing it
$150 is enough for 97s and $120 for 87s should be the max IMO

When we get the 30th Anniversary of the AM 90 in 2020, Nike better get the shoe down to the exact specifications as the original. I swear every release of the AM 90 in the last decade has always had at least one off item (last release having the wrong color behind the tongue) on them.
it's why I passed on the 2015 retro, no infrared behind the tongue? :sick:

Besides I still have that OG pack retro from like 2012

2015 AM90 was a good retro, but I do love the pre-yellowed midsole on the 2012s. I'm still mad the store I copped mine from didn't include the orange Nike hang tag, I hope my pair of OG reds have one.

2015 AM90 was a good retro, but I do love the pre-yellowed midsole on the 2012s. I'm still mad the store I copped mine from didn't include the orange Nike hang tag, I hope my pair of OG reds have one.
Yea the pre yellowed midsole was a nice touch. But IMO it didn't work on the am1, which I passed on because of that. Only copped the 90 and 95 from that pack.

Not am1 but this is my home thread so y'all can kick me out but I don't care. Got these at a baby shower today.

aFgbVqal.jpg

what types of stores/accounts in the U.S. should these be in on the 26th?

I tried to read through the thread but I didn't see any info.

what types of stores/accounts in the U.S. should these be in on the 26th?

I tried to read through the thread but I didn't see any info.

From what I’ve seen most of the main boutiques are carrying them in addition to SNKRS. But doesn’t look like GR places like FTL are stocking.

Not sure why people are still trying to figure out where and how to buy them.

WCS had them for $8 over retail in abundance.

Back
Top Bottom