THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Any word on the launch date for the Flax cw? IMG_7750.jpg

Need to rep you again. Already received the pair from your link (same state as seller). Below retail (considering tax) and here within 2 days. Thank you!

Glad I could help out brotha. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the blues at that price too!

Hopefully resell drops once all stores have released their pairs. Getting these at below retail down the road would be nice

those 103...i have seen pairs with a great mudguard and others with a not so great one. not consistent like the 100s

i'll put that doe towards a 2nd pair of bespokes instead

just hoping nike doesnt take out of my bespoke fund with pairs of multicolor vapormax

They are Elephants, not Atmos. Atmos could refer to one of the many shoes they've done with Nike. That pair is the Elephants and they aren't going to restock. Neither are the Masters.

I thought Masters are one of the pairs that are supposed to be included in the potential 12/31 mega SNKRS restock?

They are Elephants, not Atmos. Atmos could refer to one of the many shoes they've done with Nike. That pair is the Elephants and they aren't going to restock. Neither are the Masters.

How are they not atmos when every press release during the 2016 Nike poll referred to them as the "atmos elephant"

Received my pair of 103s from Mr P and was disappointed to find that i got a defective pair.

The footbed (under the insole) on the left shoes seems to have been improperly moulded. There's a hard bump on the footbed that makes these uncomfortable to wear.

Is there any way i can remedy this?

How are they not atmos when every press release during the 2016 Nike poll referred to them as the "atmos elephant"

It's not that they aren't "Atmos" it's that people have been incorrectly saying that just "Atmos" is the nickname of the elephant pair.

Ex. say "oh ya, I'm rocking my Atmos".

It would be like if someone where to start calling chlorophylls as "Pattas" without any indication as to which Patta.

It's not that they aren't "Atmos" it's that people have been incorrectly saying that just "Atmos" is the nickname of the elephant pair.

Ex. say "oh ya, I'm rocking my Atmos".

It would be like if someone where to start calling chlorophylls as "Pattas" without any indication as to which Patta.
i get it...but i think its widely known that when folks say atmos, they mean the atmos elephant pair. they dont just say elephant. the inverse is people dont say "i unDs'd my atmos safari today" they just say safari...right?

but no biggie. just wondering

Last edited:
I thought Masters are one of the pairs that are supposed to be included in the potential 12/31 mega SNKRS restock?
Pretty sure that was a glitch. About 2 weeks ago like 30+ pairs if heaters showed up on SNKRS for 12/31 but all went away after like 2 hours. That's where the rumor came from.

i get it...but i think its widely known that when folks say atmos, they mean the atmos elephant pair. they dont just say elephant. the inverse is people dont say "i unDs'd my atmos safari today" they just say safari...right?

but no biggie. just wondering
Yea not a big deal but if you say you're wearing Atmos I have no idea what pair you are wearing unless you're one of my friends that never wore am1 until March and I know the only Atmos you know of is the Elephants. Nobody called Atmos Elephants by just Atmos until a ton of people that don't wear am1 started calling them that bc they dont even know the other pairs exist.

Back
Top Bottom