THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I can see how this pic started the Hype! :pimp:
If/when the hype dies down and I can find for around retail I may cop

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ finding these for retail after the hype dies down.

Anyways. I'm passing on the Milans. For those that want them, just look out for them at 7:58am. That Nikestore account will tweet the link to all the shoes that's coming out today. Just look out for those tweets. Also for my NYC people: I heard Niketown is getting these also. Don't know how they will sell them but I heard they're getting them on ***** as well. Good luck, fellas.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ finding these for retail after the hype dies down.

EXACTLY!   But, you never know ... i'll keep you posted
wink.gif

This is slowly starting to feel like the Roshe thread. Looks like most of the regulars have taken a hiatus. As much as I like those FB Mints, I can't wait for that drop and the Milans to be over and done with so this thread can get back on track.

Any new info on these?

500x1000px-LL-e3c5a544_AM1chilii.jpeg

This is slowly starting to feel like the Roshe thread. Looks like most of the regulars have taken a hiatus. As much as I like those FB Mints, I can't wait for that drop and the Milans to be over and done with so this thread can get back on track.

Any new info on these?

500x1000px-LL-e3c5a544_AM1chilii.jpeg

Why are you mad? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Dude like the shoes but don't want to talk about them because non regulars want the shoe too :lol: what a clown.

Last edited:
i wonder if NTLA has any and if its first come first serve. working graveyard tonight, so i hope can drive out there if i cant score online.

is NDC the only place droppin the Air Max 1 Milano?

Don't think so. Some folks already posted that they'll be at some local spots. Your best bet is NDC, though. At 7:56, look out for @Nikestore's tweet. Link should be up by 8am (eastern time). Make sure you're already signed in NDC and your addres info is saved. These will be sold out within 10 minutes or so, judging by the hype. Be prepared. Flight Club received 1 pair and it was gone within an hour. Sold for 250$. It's not a game out here, son.

Back
Top Bottom