THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_7205.jpg
Still can't believe those hybrids got selected. Must've been out of ease to produce.

Dig these jewels, haven't seen what's on the heel yet.

Looks to be Sean Wotherspoon's Air Max 97/1 sample. Found this on Chris Russow's IG story (A co-owner of Round Two)

Attachments

• IMG_1363.PNG
    IMG_1363.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
Been off NT quite a bit since the transition to the new platform (don't like it one bit), but it looks like those random-*** nazi SS "Skull" AM1s from a few weeks ago have completely fallen off the radar.

Good.

After today they should burn every single pair of them.

Been off NT quite a bit since the transition to the new platform (don't like it one bit), but it looks like those random-*** nazi SS "Skull" AM1s from a few weeks ago have completely fallen off the radar.

Good.

After today they should burn every single pair of them.

Dude you need to find something better to ***** about lol, that skull has absolutely nothing to do with the Nazi SS death head. Its a homage to the skull pack from 2007 which is actually inspired by Prefontaine one of Nike's first runners "the shoes featured a unique embroidered logo of a skull and crossbones on the heel – the team logo of Prefontaine’s alma mater Marshfield High School."

The 90s version of them popped up for sale yesterday so no, they're actually ON the radar.

Get a clue son.

Dude you need to find something better to ***** about lol, that skull has absolutely nothing to do with the Nazi SS death head. Its a homage to the skull pack from 2007 which is actually inspired by Prefontaine one of Nike's first runners "the shoes featured a unique embroidered logo of a skull and crossbones on the heel – the team logo of Prefontaine’s alma mater Marshfield High School."

Maybe they should have made that a little more clear, but regardless, if my first thought seeing the logo was the SS, I can assure you that most people who see these things on-feet aren't going to know a 45-year old reference to a friggin HS track team of Steve F'n Prefontaine. So yeah, they might wanna re-think releasing them i light of the current national "mood."

Back
Top Bottom