THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They don't ship to the US, damn I'm never getting these lol
Surely there must be some company offering a proxy service. We in Australia grab a lot of stuff from the US and use a lot of proxy services such as priceusa. Not sure about the reverse. I personally wouldn't mind proxying it for you but unfortunately I never get the chance to go to the post office due to work.

Last edited:
Obsidians came in today and I'm glad I went .5 size up.
Man i see a lot of ppl sayin go TTS instead on these and then now .5 up. I went up .5 on the og reds and those are like boats, Ill probably try TTS on these.

Bye the hyperfuse AM1s fit? Been looking at the 3M silver reflective pair on finishline. 

Man i see a lot of ppl sayin go TTS instead on these and then now .5 up. I went up .5 on the og reds and those are like boats, Ill probably try TTS on these.

Bye the hyperfuse AM1s fit? Been looking at the 3M silver reflective pair on finishline. 

Hyperfuses fit me TTS. Last pair I copped were the NRG's.

The Obsidians seem to run smaller, for me, compared to the other general releases of the last 5-6 months.

having fun with my am1's and le nikkor.

ps. my og red and og obsidians are both tts also including the hyperfuses. it all depends on your foot. if you got wide feet then .5 it up. 

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Cool store but the worst service. I walked in one morning didn't even look at me or asked if I needed anything. After that day I will never give them my business.
For my dudes out in Cali

Already got mines so I hope y'all get yours
that's crazy everytime i go in there the dudes that work there are real cool. even helped me track down a shirt they used to carry on a different website.

Just saw the Paris hyper AM 1 in person and boy, those look really well in person, pics don't do them justice.

But between the 8's, Barkley's, lebron&KD elites, Concord Dunks and the Milans... I'm really hoping ppl are gunning for the Milans last. I wanna dbl up.

Thanks for the positive comments regarding my FB post. Heading out now to Size Footlocket JD to check out the denim pack in person. Interested in the stone CW

oh man, when you guys see these customs :lol: last coat on the left shoe is drying as i type this. pics coming very soon. 8)

thought about going back for a .5 size difference oh well wait for stateside but 140 it aint bad, probably the cost from FNL once you add tax/shipping

Last edited:
Right after I turned on the computer, a mobile twitter notification came from end. Copped 2 size 10 instantly lol.

Right after I turned on the computer, a mobile twitter notification came from end. Copped 2 size 10 instantly lol.
That's my size 
frown.gif

Man END had to screw with me...but holy moly those went QUICK! Damn...

Back
Top Bottom