THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

While these ain't flying off shelves, I doubt they'll hit discount. I wouldn't sleep on them if I were you.
Might have to pick up a pair. Are the OG Air Max 1s better quality than the regular? I've been iffy about the newer releases mainly because of the shape. Shape looks on point here though. Is the tongue mesh or nylon?

I'm basically getting rid of my entire Jay collection and slowly moving on to the runners. With that being said, does anyone where I can still cop the OG white/blue and white/red? Cheapest I've seen is around $170 shipped. Does anyone have an 11.5 they would be willing to sell me? Doesn't have to be DS either 
nerd.gif

Off topic but how do you guys feel about the am 90 Milan's ? Also I can't decide if I should get the am 1 og dark obsidian or the am 1 Milan's. I dying here only can afford one at te moment. Thanks in advance

I like the AM90 Milans, think they're pretty clean. As far as between AM1 Milan and OG Obsidian, choose the one you like. Might wanna shoot for the AM1 Milan first though since they are most likely going to be gone quick

I like the AM90 Milans, think they're pretty clean. As far as between AM1 Milan and OG Obsidian, choose the one you like. Might wanna shoot for the AM1 Milan first though since they are most likely going to be gone quick
What about between the am 1 and the am 90 Milan's?

^^^ So clean.... but again, why all the best CW are woman's releases? smh

Last edited:
NDC has all of them I think. Gonna cop the turquoise off fnl soon
They don't have the Grey/Orange denim yet... 
I haven't seen these mentioned anywhere else but here. Only the turquoise, black/volt and the grey/blue pairs were originally part of the Spring denim pack. Maybe these will be a part of another denim pack Nike releases for the summer or fall.

Last edited:

While these ain't flying off shelves, I doubt they'll hit discount. I wouldn't sleep on them if I were you.

Can someone tell me if the pics on NDC are wrong? On NDC they have these ashy looking ones, but the pick up pics posted in this thread aren't the same as NDC pics.

Is there more than one version being released? I know finishline has the EM pair, but I'm strictly talking the OGs.

Last edited:
Agreed nonetheless the released pair is nice in person. And the materials aren't bad at all. Very comfortable wear IMO

was pissed at first when i found out the Milans were relasing the USA after i copped a pair overseas. But now that the RD is approaching im glad I already have em and the money spent has already been made back. no harm done, now can pick something else up this weekend

was pissed at first when i found out the Milans were relasing the USA after i copped a pair overseas. But now that the RD is approaching im glad I already have em and the money spent has already been made back. no harm done, now can pick something else up this weekend
agreed.  was a little pissed too, but glad i dont have to go through the hustle and bustle of trying to get it on saturday.  will try to get the milan 90s, however!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom